The Phantom Troupe

A/N- Heyyyyyy... sooo uhhhhhh I haven't uploaded in a really long time (or at least it feels like forever). Apologies to the people that thought this story was over, I didn't think the last chapter would indicate this story had ended.

"Yorknew City Market huh?" Hiiro murmered quietly to herself as she roamed the large plaza outside. It was full of people selling and buying trinkets that were displayed out on stands or blankets canvassing the ground. Hiiro pursed her lips, ignoring the salespeople that tried persuading her to buy useless things she would never need.

Today was the day where she was supposed to meet up with the others... but would they show? Probably. The only question now was where they were? Among so many people packed in a one mile radius it would be almost impossible to pick out such specific auras. Hiiro was certain it would be at least another hour of walking before she found someone.

That was, until she spotted a familiar figure.

Her eyes lit up and she dashed behind him, jumping up and flinging her arms forward. "Yo! Old Man!" Hiiro grinned like a maniac, hands slung around Leorios neck and feet dangling off the ground "What's up?"

The man recoiled and flailed his hands around trying to balance with Hiiro now on his back. "Oi- Hey! Don't call me Old Man! I'm only 18!" A grunt came from Leorio, hands angrily waving around. "And you, who the hell are-"

Like an arrow striking his mind, Leorio suddenly had a moment of realization "Hiiro?" He questioned the mysterious person hanging from his back.

"Yeah?" Hiiro replied, crazy grin fading into a happy smirk.

"Man, it's been a long time huh?" It was now Leorios time to grin. "Ah, but first can you get off my back?"

"Sorry about that Old Man." Hiiro steadied her hands on Leorios shoulders and flipped herself high into the air, doing a flip for good measure and landing perfectly in fromt of Leorio.

He whistled "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Circus." Hiiro shrugged "Have you seen Kurapika?"

Leorio shook his head. "Nope, where are Killua and Gon? Aren't you with them?"

Now it was Hiiros turn to shake her head. "No, we separated after a few months. Gon and Killua went back to Whale Island so I don't know where they are right now."

"Whale Island huh?" Leorio smiled, closing his eyes "What a nostalgic place."

"Nostalgic?" Hiiro questioned.

"Ah nothing." Leorio turned away, his hand shooting out and ruffling the top of Hiiros head "Anyways, I'm going to check a few cell phone places to see if Gon and Killua are there. Theres a nagging feeling in me that says they might go to one of those stands. Wanna come with me? I can get you a phone too since you don't seem to have one."

"Sure, but I don't need a phone." Hiiro removed Leorios hand from her head, smoothing the crimson locks back into place.

"Are you sure?" Leorio arched both his eyebrows.

"No need for one." Hiiro answered simply, skipping ahead "Come on, we better get going if we want to find them anytime between today and next month!"

..........

"Don't bother." Leorio walked up to a stand selling cell phones. In front of that stand also stood two people. Two very familiar people. "The range is terrible and it's not even waterproof. The only thing it's good at is making phone calls."

Gon turned around, almost confused at first. Then- "Leorio!"

"Yo!" The taller man grinned, doing a two finger salute. "Guess who else I ran into on my way here?"