Capture and Escape

I'M ALIVE BITCHES

Whats up! It's been another MONTH (plus two weeks) since I uploaded hahahahpleasedontkillme

This chapter kinda sucks to other chapters  but what can I do? (besides fix it)
Procrastination 100 woooooooooo

But look alive, the Greed Island Arc is soon to be upon us!

..........

"Hey Matchi are you back y-"

Hiiro grinned as she caught sight of the familiar pink hair but soon freezes in place as she spots two very familiar people in the dimly lit hideout. A certain white haired boy stood in front of Franklin while a certain green haired boy arm wrestled Nobugana, the samurai like Phantom Troupe member.

She blinked once.

Then she blinked again hoping this was a dream.

It wasn't.

Hiiros hand ran slowly through her hair, dragging down her face as her mouth stretched into a grim expression.

Luckily Killua seemed to at least have some common sense as his eyes widened towards her, but mouth stayed shut.

Unfortunately Gon didn't.

"Eh-?!" Gon stopped mid sentence, gaping at Hiiro.

A moment of silence passes through the shabby hideout before Hiiro mutters under her breath. "You've got to be kidding me..." Her hand grips the solid cement wall in frustration. When she brings her hand back to her side, the remnants of concrete come with her, crumbled bits of gravel and dust rolling off her hand.

A few Troupe members raised their brows as they turned to Hiiro for an explanation. "He seems to recognize you." Feitan stated.

Hiiro struggled to come up with a quick lie, nervously narrowing her eyes "I've seen him in the streets before. The white haired boy too. Guess they recognize me."

Feitans eyes quickly darted towards Hiiro. "The streets? Correct me if I'm wrong but Yorknew streets are always crowded. How often do you run into each other if you can recognize each other immediately?"

Pale thin fingers clenched together slowly. Damn Feitan's keen mind. "We seem to frequent the same cafe." Hiiro spoke calmly, looking at Gons bleeding hand. "Do you plan to keep hurting him more? He doesn't seem very strong."

"Wrong." Shalnark cut in cheerfully "He beat Shizuka in a arm wrestling match! Can you believe it?"

'It'll be better if I keep my mouth shut from now on. Seems they know more about Gon and Killua than I thought. Stupid stupid stupid. Somehow they get kidnapped even after I warn them?' Walking over to Matchi, Hiiro folds her arms and shoves the bitter thoughts aside.