New Member: Deadly Emerald

3rd person point of view

The next morning, Loki had to leave so he said goodbye to his daughter...for now. August was going to miss him.

August went to S.H.I.E.L.D with Thor and Loki. Loki didn't want to go back to Asgard so he was staying with S.H.I.E.L.D, but not as an agent of course.

After getting Loki into his cell, August let Thor and Loki have some alone time. That was a baaaaaad idea.

"I won't be in here for long and I'm not giving up so easily. I'll get me daughter back one way or another", Loki promised. Thor didn't answer to that. He glared at his brother and left.

August's point of view

Thor and I traveled back to Avengers tower. I was supposed to go back to my cabin today, but my plans changed.

I was packing up me and Tulip's stuff. Just then, I heard a knock at the door. I invited the person in and the door was opened by none other than Steve Rogers.

"August, I was thinking and I think you'd make a great Avenger", Steve said. I stopped to look at Steve.

"You want me to stay here", I asked. I was shocked to know that he wanted me to become an Avenger.

"Of course. You and Tulip seem so happy here", Steve says. I look at Tulip who is laying on the bed. I look back at Steve.

I walk closer to Steve and pulled my arms around his waist. Steve hugged me back. After a long period of time of hugging each other, Steve looks down at me.

"Do you really think I'd make a good Avenger", I asked.

"You'll make a great Avenger", Steve says with a smile.

"Can I pick my own superhero name", I asked.

"I don't see why not. What were you thinking?" He asks me. I thought to my self for a minute. When I got the answer, I smiled.

"The Deadly Emerald".