Found

It has been a week since Tulip and I moved into Avengers tower. There was no sign of my dad.

I started training with Clint and Natasha. I became very close with the two. They became closer with me and Tulip.

After spending a week with Tony Stank, I realized that he's an idiot. In a good way.

I haven't really talked to my uncle that much. That's because he was in Asgard most of the time.

Anyways, Tulip and I went to the seating room for breakfast, but no one was there. All of the Avengers would be drinking coffee and eating breakfast at this time. I knew that something was wrong.

I set Tulip on the ground. I reached for the dagger that was in my weapon belt.

The dagger is a gift from Clint.

Anyways, I now had the dagger in my hands. In the distance, I heard a banging noise. I ran towards the sound which led me to the room that me, Clint and Natasha train. I opened the door, only to see that the Avengers were in a battle with my dad, Loki.

Loki was wearing green, gold and black armor. He had on a gold helmet with horns on it.

All I could do was watch helplessly as Steve threw his sheild, Tony in his Iron Man suit, Natasha with her electrical batons, Thor and his hammer, and my father firing illusions and icy blasts at them.

Then, it came to me. This was all me. It's my fault that they're fighting. If I wasn't here, this wouldn't be happening.

"STOP", I shouted without thinking. The Avengers and Loki stopped fighting and looked at me.

"August", Loki says. He walks closer to me.

"What are you doing here", I asked.

"I came for you, August. Come with me, please", My father says in a calm voice.

"I'm not going anywhere with you", I said before I stormed out of the room with Tulip close behind me.

I heard human footsteps from behind me, but I was too upset, I didn't look back. I just kept walking until I got to my room.

I sat on my bed and Tulip joined me. She bleated. "I don't know if we can stay here, Tulip", I said. "They're fighting because of me".

I did another thing without thinking. I grabbed Tulip and walk towards the door to open it, but before I could put my hand on the door, it opened itself.

I stepped back as the door opened. Uncle Thor and my father was standing in front of me.

I stood there in silence as Tulip bleats.  I couldn't think of what to say. I just caught the people that I care about, fighting each other.

"I shouldn't have come here", was all I managed to say.

"You didn't have a choice", says Thor.

"But now everyone is fighting and all I can do is watch helplessly", I argued. I looked at Loki. Our emerald eyes met.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Why would I go anywhere with you", I asked. No answer.

"You abandoned me, you did all these horrible things. I know about the attack on New York. Now, you think I'm would gladly go anywhere with you?" I asked.

I knew that I hit a nerve. The room fell into silence. I once again stormed out of the room. I got inside the elevator and the door closed.

When it opens back up, I walk outside. I did come back to the tower after an hour of walking with my pet sheep.

When I did come back, I saw the Avengers were all sitting in the seating room. Their eyes turned towards me.

"Sorry that I was gone for so long. I needed some air", I said. They all nodded and then, I went to my room.

Later, Clint knocked on my door. I took off my headphones when I saw him at the door.

"Do you want to help me make dinner", he asked me.

"Sure", I replied. I walked to the kitchen with Clint. I didn't bring Tulip because she was still scared because of Tony's threat to turn her into dinner. Like I said, Tony Stank is an idiot. Yeah I know how to pronounce his real last name.

After we ate dinner, I went back into my room, but I stopped at the doorway when I saw who was in it.