8

GRACELYN'S P.O.V. 

The next day in the afternoon the doctors let us go home but Luke, Alissa and I stopped by Ellie's room to see how she was doing and to meet the twins. 

The twins were so beautiful, I can't for Rach and Jace to have play dates with Alissa, Alexander and Sofia. This is going to be so much fun! 

Right now Alissa is sleep in her car seat, Ellie and I were talking about what we are going to have at Luke and I's wedding. 

LATER THAT DAY 

Luke, Alissa and I just got home from running errands and dropping Rachel and Jace off at the hospital so they can meet there new baby brother and sister. 

Then later Luke will go get the Green family since I can't keep my mouth shut

You might be wondering why can't I keep my mouth close well the doctors said that Ellie and the babies were doing great and that they can come home today and we are throwing them a surprise party to welcoming them home. 

Luke keeps telling me that we are doing it here at my house but I don't see everything out of its bag or anything.

Luke you are very sneaky! Indeed but I love ya! 

I carefully got Alissa out of her car seat which she hates when Luke or I put her in it when we were bring her open. I put her in the pack & play that I made into bed for her but before I did that I took her picture of just her by herself and then I set her on my lap and took her picture. 

I got up from the floor grabbing her bed thing that I got from Dock A Tot and laid it in the pack & play before putting Alissa in it and took her picture. 

Slide 1: 

Slide 2: 

Slide 2: 

Slide 3: 

Slide 3: 

Likes: _LukeWilliams_  Ellie_Cat  ItsMatthewGreen  dockatot and thousand others 

Tags: dockatot  Aaron_Smith  _LukeWilliams_  AlissaJane_Smith

Wonderland_Of_Gracelyn_:  My Babygirl Alissa Jane Smith! She is so beautiful she looks so much like her daddy Aaron_Smith when she sleep. He may look down on us but she is so lucky to have him as her guardian angel. She was born on October 16th at 2:30pm. Welcome to the world AlissaJane_Smith ! This is your time same with your loving cousins! 

ItsMatthewGreen: Beautiful *wipes tears* 

Ellie_Cat: ItsMatthewGreen are you crying babe? 

ItsMatthewGreen: No your crying! Mine are just sinus

Wonderland_Of_Gracelyn: ItsMatthewGreen your weird 

_LukeWilliams_: So are you babygirl but I love you! 

ItsMatthewGreen: Dude careful there I'm not gay

_LukeWilliams_: I'm not talking about you dork! I was talking to Wonderland_Of_Gracelyn 

Ellie_Cat: Yea ItsMatthewGreen ! Go to bed or I will make you change your kids diapers! I know how much you love that

ItsMatthewGreen: I love the kids but not changing there poopy diapers! So goodnight mamas 

_LukeWilliams_: I ain't no mama! ItsMatthewGreen 

ItsMatthewGreen: I know 😏😏 😉😉 why do you think I said it _LukeWilliams_

_LukeWilliams_: Asshole 

ItsMatthewGreen: Takes one to know one 😏😏 😉😉

Wonderland_Of_Gracelyn_: Burn _LukeWilliams_ !! ItsMatthewGreen told you! 

_LukeWilliams_: Shush baby Wonderland_Of_Gracelyn_ or I'll kiss those beautiful lips and make you scream my name while your underneath me while I pound into you 

Wonderland_Of_Gracelyn_: 😳😳😳😳

Ellie_Cat: EWWWWWWW _LukeWilliams_ didn't need to know that 

ItsMatthewGreen: TMFI 

Ellie_Cat: What the fuck ItsMatthewGreen

ItsMatthewGreen: Ellie_Cat it means To Much Fucking Information duh

Ellie_Cat: ItsMatthewGreen your sleeping on the couch 

ItsMatthewGreen: Hell I'm Not! I'm sleeping wherever the hell you are baby!