3

FEW WEEKS LATER - EMOTIONAL (Read at your own risk )

AARON'S P.O.V.

Ugh I can't stand that Luke guy!

And what he did to my babygirl!

I was at work taking care of one of my things that my assistant was supposed to be doing but all she wanted to do was flirt with me.

"We can have some fun and your girlfriend will never know about it" Bianca my assistant said rubbing my dick and trying to whisper in my ear sexily.

The only person that can be sexy is my girl not anyone else but her.

Bianca kept rubbing my dick after I kept moving her hand off my cock and thank God no one else where in the same room or they would have recorded it and send it to Gracie.

Bianca grabbed hold of my cock got up from her chair and she took me back into my office pushing me down on the couch getting on top of me.

"I bet Gracelyn can't do as much as I can" she said spitting Gracie's name out of her tongue rudely, she took off my suit and my navy blue button up shirt kissing down my neck down my stomach down to my pants taking my pants and boxers off putting my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck" I said to her grabbing her hand she lift up little going all the way down my cock making gagging noises out her mouth. She kept moving her mouth up and down making me cum inside of her. She opened my mouth and shove her breast into my mouth I sucked on her breast making her moan into my ear which turn me on more. I put my cock into her thrust fast into her going up from her nipple to her neck sucking and biting at it leaving hickies all over her.

Skips The rest of The dirty

What the fuck did I do!?

I set down at my chair with my hands in my hair

What am I going to tell Gracie that I cheated on her, I feels so guilty to do that to her.

'If you are feeling guilty then why did you do it in the first place stupid' my head said to me

I looked down at the paper *sighs* I got up out of my chair grabbed my suit jacket and walked out the door locking my office door going to the elevator.

*Ding*

When I got into the lobby I was still thinking about what was happening, I got into my car with my driver to go get something to eat. I was zoned out thinking while we were at a stop light.

I looked forwards don't worry my driver and I both had our seatbelts on to see a semi going back and forth to one lane to the other lane.

Then out of nowhere the big ass semi came out of nowhere coming hitting us full on and blood coming out and my eyes rolled back into my head.

That was it

MATT'S P.O.V.

I was in my car going to pick something to eat for the twins, Gracie, Ellie and myself, I have been in traffic for what couple hours and it feels like forever.

I turned my car into the Dairy Queen's parking lot I got out and walked down the block to see what is going on.

When I got up there I had one of the police officers hold me back, telling me it's a horrible car accident.

"Sir could you maybe tell me who was in it?" I asked him.

"I'm supposed not to tell but do you happened to know where Miss. Gracelyn Miller lives the other police officers and I have news for her." he asked me.

I nodded my head telling him yes that I do know her, I called Ellie to drop the kids off at her mom's house and come meet me with Gracie.

When they got here, Ellie and Gracie came up to me with a look in there eyes that this news that the police man was going to say is going leave someone heartbroken.

"Which one of you are Miss Gracelyn Miller" the cop asked one of the girls.

GRACELYN'S P.O.V.

"I am" I said holding up hand to the police man.

"May I talk to you Ms. Miller" The man said to me to which I nodded my head yes and we went to were the car is and when I looked inside the car I couldn't believe how much blood there was and my boyfriend and the father of my baby is in that car.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry to tell you that your boyfriend Aaron Smith is gone" The cop said to me walking to the other peoples family to give them the news.

I fell onto my knees crying my eyes out holding my belly, out of nowhere I'm grabbed by the wrist tightly and then I felt a burning mark onto my cheek.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!! YOU KILLED MY BABY BOY!!! WHY COULDN'T IT BE YOU INSTEAD YOU FUCKING SLUT!!" the person said to me making me cry harder, I looked up to see the cold death glare by his mother and father.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO BUT YOU WILL NEVER TALK THAT WAY TO OUR BEST FRIEND! BITCHES. IT'S NOT GRACELYN FAULT THAT A FUCKING DRUNK DRIVE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE. IT WAS THE FUCKING DRUNK DRIVER FAULT!" Matt and Ellie came up yelling back at them holding me protective in there arms.

" BESIDE YOU DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH AARON CUZ GRACIE WAS CARRYING HIS CHILD AND YOU DROPPED HIM JUST LIKE THAT" Ellie said to them pissed off

*Laughs evilly* WE DIDN'T WANT A BABY WE WERE TO YOUNG TO BE PARENTS AND WE STILL WANTED TO HAVE FUN AND THEN HE MEET YOU AND WE HAD TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SO WE HIRED THE SEMI DRIVER. " Mrs. Smith said yelling at us making the policeman that I was talking to before came over and arrested Mr. and Mrs. Smith for being cold hearted and killing there own child.

I went up to the car carefully and grabbed Aaron's cold hand and clean off the blood and kiss his hand and his cheek.

"I love you so much Aaron and you will be missed so much and your daughter will be hearing alot of great stories about you and how amazing you are. I love you baby boy" I said to him kissing his cheek and hand again then walked back over to Ellie and Matt.

The people who were putting Aaron, Aaron's driver and the drunk driver into body bags taking them to go where they need to go to.

I got into Ellie's car with her and she told me to get check so she's taking me to the hospital to see if baby Alissa was alright.

Aaron picked out the name Alissa for our daughter, her full name is going to be Alissa Jane Smith. The name picking was all on him and I love it.

We got to the hospital and everything on baby Alissa looked great and that in couple of weeks I'll be on bed rest till the baby comes.

We got back to the house well Ellie's and Matt's house, I went upstairs to the guest room and just went to bed well try to get some sleep the best that I could.

I miss you Aaron...Mine handsome angel...