Chapter 15

Colton's POV

"Hey it's Lexi, sorry I missed your call. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you"... "hey it's me again. look I know you saw what happened but please just know that I didn't kiss that teacher she came on to me and I did push her away right when she kissed me I swear! please just believe me it's killing me to know that you hate me. I love you! Beeeep". That's the 257th time I've left her a voice mail since she left. Ever since Jake told me that she was at her grandmothers I've been searching non stop trying to figure out where that is. I've already stocked her Facebook trying to see if I could get anything off of that, but she's never posted an exact location as to where her grandmothers is.

I decided that I'd have to go to her house to see if I could find anything. She told me where the spear key is just in case. After I unlocked the door I went up to her room.

As usual her bed was made neatly and her Union Jack blanket was smoothed out perfectly over her bed. Her room is always so clean. I looked around for about an hour and a half and all I found that was close to helping me was a phone book that she had filled out with her friends and families numbers and a photo album book that her brother made for her not to long ago.

I plopped down in her silver rolling desk chair and just looked around her room. As I looked around all I saw was some photos that she had taped to her wall, some band posters, and a Union Jack mini flag.

"Wait a second" I thought out loud. I started going though the little phone book until I found the persons name and number I was looking for. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

"Jake. Hey it's Colton. I figured it out and I just need the street address and stuff so I'll know where I'm going" I said. He have me the information that I need to have to go to Lexi and win her back.

After locking her front door and putting the spare key back into it's rightful place, I headed home and packed only the necessary items I would need to have them headed to the air port.

The flight to London took 8 1/2 hours. I'm not really jetlagged but it is a little weird to know that when you left America the time when i left was 11:00pm and now it's like 7 in the morning in London. I really should have read a little about London before just coming, but I was in such a hurry to just get my Lexi again I didn't even think about when I was really doing. I saw a little cafe after walking for about 15 minutes and I decided to ask for directions.

The inside of the small cafe was amazing. It had old vintage stoves and knick-Knacks everywhere.

"Excuse me ma'am I was wondering if you knew where 1562 CherryWood lane is. I'm not from here and I really need to get to this house as soon as possible"

"Of course. Karen and I have been good friends over the past couple of years. She comes to the cafe for breakfast 3 times a week, an that wonderful granddaughter of hers has been dropping by too. CherryWood Lane is two blocks from here and it's the third house on the right." The older lady informed me.

"Thank you very much ma'am I hope to see you soon" I said.

"Ohh please dear call me Rose"

"Yes ma'am. thank you again Mrs. Rose, I'll see you soon." after that I was on my way.