Chapter 7

For the last few days I've been trying to avoid Colton. Its extremely hard since he's my teacher!

I'm now sitting in his class and every time I look up he's looking back at me. Thank God it's the last class of the day.

"Lexi I know you said you needed time to think and I respect that, but the last few days has been killing me. Please just say something. XOXO Colton"

"Mr. Davis can I please go to the restroom?"

"Make it quick"

As I walked down the hall I didn't know what was going on in my head before I replied

"I talked. -Lexi-"

I didn't even mean to send it. I honestly want to be with him but if anyone found out that we were together Colton would loose his job for good.

After thinking for 10 minutes about everything I made up my mind.

"I think we need to talk after class is over, meet me in my room. XOXO Colton"

"I agree -Lexi-"

After making sure everyone in the school left I made my way to the English room.

"Look Lexi I know what your gunna say but please know that I don't care if I loose my job or not. all I are about is being with you." he said.

"Colton I wanna be with you more than anything but I don't want to ruin your life by having the possibility of being cought any you not working here anymore"

"Hey this is my choice if I want to jeopardize my job to be with you and I 100% do. So with that will you officially be my girlfriend?" he asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Of course I will" I answer honestly. As we just stood there staring into each others eyes he planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips and we left for home. I can't believe we are finally together and nothing's gunna stop us.

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys I know I haven't updated in forever but I'm going to really try. Its been a ruff couple of months for me. So if you could please bear with me It would mean a lot to me. thanks so much XOXO LEXI<3