chapter 3

The next morning I looked to see if Colton messaged me back and he did.

"Lexi I think we should meet up, I wanna see you"

"Yeah okay, I wanna see you to(:"

"Great, meet me tonight at 6:00 at the Starbucks around the corner of Jackson High"

" Okay I can do that(:"

"Great i got to go bye"

"Oh okay. I'll see you tonight bye((:"

After that i got up and got ready for school since it's Thursday. I took a shower then put on a pair of red skinny-jeans with a white croptop then curled my hair. I went down stairs and crabed my bag and keys then drove to mandy's and Jake's house and picked them up for school.

"Colton texted me and said that he wants to meet up tonight so we are meeting at the Starbucks tonight" i said all excited.

"Thats awesome, are you nervious about it" asked Mandy.

"Kinda"

"Well i dont think yall have anything to worry about. He seems like a nice guy and all, but then again Mady looked like a nice girl when we first met her" Jake said and we all laughed. 

We pulled up at the school right when the bell rang for 1st period to start. We all said goodbye till luch when we see eath other again.

                                                         Colton's P.O.V.

I stayed home from work today just incase i saw Lexi and lost it. I didnt sleep at all last night because all i could think about was her and whats gunna happen tonight when she finds out that im the one that shes been texting and flirting with. But i really cant say anything cuz ive been flirting back. Its just she  drives me so crazy and i dont understand it! How can a 18 year old girl drive a 23 year old man so fucking crazy? I just dont understand. But i will meet up with Lexi tonight and tell her that we cant talk anymore for the sake of my career and her future. I looked at my watch, only 3 1/2 hours till i meet up with her. Might as well try and take a nap considering i hardly got any sleep the last few nights.