Chapter 6

Colton's pov.

Idk what came over me but I couldn't hold back anymore. Her soft pink lips moved in the same motion as mine. I traced her bottom lip and she opened her mouth instantly. Our tongues fought for dominance but of course I won. We both needed air so I pulled away slowly. I rested my forehead on hers.

"Colton... why did you do that?" she asked out of breath.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hold back anymore."

"You just said that we couldn't even talk anymore and then you go and kiss me?! Colton why are you doing this" Lexi asked hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you didn't want me to".

"But I did want you to kiss me, I still do."

I knelled down in front of her so I could look In her eyes. "Lexi I can't just go on and act like I don't like you anymore. I honestly don't know how I did it for so long. Lexi I know this sounds crazy but I want to be with you, I want you to me my girlfriend."

"Colton if someone found out and told the school board you could get fired and go to jail. I can't let that happen because of me".

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. "Lexi your 19 and plus you graduate in less then 3 months. It will be fine I promise. So back to my question, will you be my girlfriend ?"

"Can you give me a few days to answer"?

"Take all the time you need" I said and kiss her forehead. with that she left.