A SEQUEL

Hey everyone!! Again thank you all sooooooo much for the view, votes, and comments. It means the world to me when you guys enjoy my work. You all mean the world to me and I love you all with my entire heart!

Lately I have been receiving a lot of questions on who Isabella's dad is. In the beginning I planned for it to be Rodolphus.... but I stopped thinking about the dad after the first chapter. I've decided that you guys get to pick who the father will be. It could either be Voldemort or Rodolphus! It's whatever you guys want!!

Also the most important new is.... I've decided to write a sequel. With quarantine and everything I have nothing better to do. But I'll allow you guys to vote on what type of story you want! Here are the options:

Isabella's great grandmother and her adventures with Newt Scamander. Using her gift to save the world. And relationship with Dumbledore or Grindelwald. Don't know yet.

Orrrr Arabella Malfoy and her adventures with Harry's kids, Hermione/ Ron's, and her brother. And her insecurities and struggles without having her mother's gift.

The second one would be a little difficult to do without any movies and bathe length of the story. But I could try. But it's really up to you all!!!