Death Eater

The Death Eaters had been terrorizing everyone, including muggles. I had gotten word that they had been exposing themselves and destroying muggle buildings and lives. School would be starting in two days. I walked down an alley along with my mother and Narcissa. It was pouring rain, my mother had a cloak on to hide her identity. I had my curly hair and wore a causal black long sleeved dress with black tights and little booties.

"You can't do this! He can't be trusted!" My mother hissed in a whisper tone as we walked through an empty alley. I followed from behind as the two women led the way.

"The Dark Lord trusts him." Narcissa stated.

"The Dark Lord's mistaken." My mother shot back. I laughed, this was the first time I had ever heard her disagree with him. I could hear little children playing in the rain in the distant. It reminded me of a simpler time when I was young, carefree, and happy. Narcissa turned out of the alley, we were at a smaller house. She walked up and knocked on the door, only for Wormtail, Peter Pettigrew, to answer it. He led us to an office where Professor Snape sat reading a newspaper in his chair.

He looked up from his newspaper, staring at Narcissa, then my mother, and then me. The two of us made eye contact as I stood behind Narcissa. He raised  an eyebrow and without saying anything,

"Run along, Wormtail." Snape insisted before shutting the door on his face. This caused me to smirk, holding back my laughter.

"Something funny, Miss Lee. Or should I say Lestrange." He spat causing my smile to drop. My mother looked at me out of the corner of her eye with a warning glare. Before she turned around and began to explore the tiny office.

"I know I ought to not be here. The Dark Lord himself, forbade me to speak of this." Narcissa stated sitting down.

"If The Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak." Snape suggested.

"Put it down, Bella. We mustn't touch what isn't ours." Snape ordered causing me to turn towards my mother as she mockingly placed an object back on the fireplace.

"As it so happens, I am aware of your situation, Narcissa." Snape added bringing his attention back to Narcissa.

"You? The Dark Lord told you?" My mother questioned in shock and unbelief

"She doubts me. Understandable, over the years I've played my part well. So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time." Snape smirked. My mother jokingly snored sitting down in a chair. I laughed at her childish behavior. Snape glared at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it." Snape hissed.

"I don't doubt you, Severus." Narcissa replied with no emotion in her tone. I felt uncomfortable just standing in the center of room. I didn't even know why I was here.

"You should be honored, as should Draco. The Dark Lord knows I am for the task he has gifted my sweet little Isabella." My mother mocked the last part grabbing my arm and pulling my towards her. My mother stood up and began to examine the room, once again.

"He's just a boy." Narcissa sighed with sadness and fear for her child. I was scared and I didn't even know what my job in this all was entirely. I was just told I was the backup plan Incase all fails. Whatever that meant.

"I can't change the Dark Lords mind. But it might be possible for me to help Draco." Snape spoke slowly. I watched as Narcissa stood up and approached him.

"Severus." Narcissa stated with gratefulness.

"Swear to it." My mother shot out, she didn't believe a word coming from Snape. And she's smart for that, because I knew Snape and I were on the same team. Both turned to my mother with a look of confusion and slight fear.

"She means make the Unbreakable Vow." I sighed sitting in the chair Narcissa had once sat. I leaned back and watched the confrontation with boredom.

"It's just empty words. He'll give it his best. But when it matters most, he'll just slither back into his hole." My mother hissed softly walking around Snape.

"Coward." I sighed in boredom.

"Take out your wand." Snape ordered my mother. I watched as Narcissa and Snape locked arms. As my mother held her wand above the twos arms, a green rope like power wrapped itself around the two's arm.

"Will you, Severus Snape. Watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lords wishes?" My mother spoke softly.

"I will." Snape replied slowly.

"And will you to the best of your ability protect him from harm?" My mother asked walking around the two.

"I will." He repeated.

"And if Draco should fail, will you yourself carry out the deed the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?" My mother continued slowly.

"I will." Snape hesitated.

The light vanished from the two's hand as they pulled apart. Now, Snape would die if any harm came upon Draco. I didn't want Draco to get hurt, but it also wouldn't benefit me if Snape was dead.

The next day Draco, Narcissa, and I were walking through Knockturn Alley. We all wore black, I wore a black flowy skirt with a tight black long sleeved top. Even though my Dark Mark could fade, I still had to cover it up due to the outlining of it that was always visible. Before we took a turn down a darker path, Narcissa looked around to see if we were being watched. As we walked passed the brick walls you could hear the sounds of people yelling. We were entering a very sketchy area, and I was glad to have Draco with me. We passed by crazed people either clutching the walls or talking to themselves. As I walked in the back, I could feel someone following us. I knew it was nobody threatening so I just shook the feeling off. We walked down a flight of stairs leading to a store called 'Borgan and Burke.' As the three of us entered a small bell chimed above the door. The man at the front nodded to us and directed us to the back of the store. A man known as Fenrir Greyback, he was a werewolf. It was rumored that he was the were who turned Remus into the beast he was today. In the center of the back stood a large antique cabinet.

"Go look at it, Draco." Narcissa ushered. Draco looked at me before walking up and feeling the outside of the cabinet. I knew there was an identical one at the school.

"Are you positive you can do this?" Narcissa asked anxiously.

"Yes, mother." Draco replied emotionless. She then walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Shortly after Draco had examined the cabinet, we left for the Malfoy Manor. Where my mother would be waiting for our return. Then, the next day Draco and I would aboard the Hogwarts Express and start our mission.