Wedding

"Isabella." The quiet whispers of Voldemort called to me as I was preparing to leave the dinning room. Everyone had left except me, I spun around to the Dark Lord staring at me with Nagini by his side. I looked at the snake then Voldemort.

"I have been informed that you were the one who brought back my precious Nagini." Voldemort stated as the snake began to slowly slither up to me on the table. Once she was within reaching distance she moved herself close to me. Almost begging me to touch her. I hesitantly reached my hand out and moved it back in forth over she dark scales.

"See seems to have taken a liking to you. Very rare." Voldemort stated in almost a thought process.

"I am trusting you to rely a message for me. You and four others will attack a Order meeting. I am placing you in charge. Will this be too overbearing for you child?" The Dark Lord asked looking me up and down. Almost as if he were testing me based on my response.

"I believe I am ready, my Lord." I replied looking him in the eye. He smirked down at me.

"Where is this event and what exactly do I need To retrieve?" I asked tilting my head in my confusion.

"You'll will be informed soon, my child." He smiled evilly. Before turning around and leaving me on alone in the dinning room.

Three days later I stood in front of my mirror wearing a black dress robe that went above my knees and a black hood. I had dark makeup and wore the loose cloaked hood on my head. I pushed my dark curls to one side. Today was the day I do the Dark Lords biding. I would be crashing a wedding, not just any wedding a Weasley wedding. I knew Potter and his friends would be there. This would be a great chance for me to practice a protective spell on me. I sat down on my bed and prepared to practice before I left. So I began to sing.

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I sang the song softly on my bed. I felt the familiar warmness grow from the palms of my hand. I attempted to tuck it away. I focused on my powers flowing all over my body.

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I felt myself slowly begin to glow.

I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I Then thought of every possible spell I knew. This would prevent me from being attacked by them. All spells that would hit me would be no use. Then again, I didn't wanna get my hands dirty. I would be leading but not doing the fighting.

I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I looked around me to see I had been floating. I had never done this before, I almost stopped singing. I felt that would have been bad.

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
As I ended the song I dropped back on the bed with a yelp. Not even a few seconds later, my door busted open to see a worried Draco. He looked around the room frantically. Before, his eyes landed on me and he slightly relaxed. He slouched over to the bed and fell right on it. He was most likely exhausted, as was I.