she kisses your neck

Twirling around in your dress, you truly had never felt better about yourself.

Tonight is the first time you'll ever be walking the red carpet with Hailee. It's a huge event for her and she wanted you by her side, and you couldn't say no, knowing how important it was to her.

And you definitely couldn't complain about the dress she surprised you with. It was beautiful and it was your favorite color. You felt beautiful.

And to Hailee, who stood behind you with a proud smile, she couldn't take her eyes off of you. You saw her in the mirror and turned around. She could see the happiness in your eyes and she was overcome with joy at the sight.

"You look stunning." She whispered, eyes wide with amazement as she stepped closer and closer until finally, she was able to touch you. Her hands landed on the small of your back. She leaned down and buried her face in your neck, lips pressing to your skin. She could smell your perfume, her favorite one that you own, all over your neck and collarbones.

"I'm so lucky to have you." She said as she continued to kiss across your skin. Your eyes fluttered closed, the smile on your face faltering a little as you lost yourself in the feeling of her kisses until you felt her lips on yours just a few seconds later.

"You're truly stunning." She smiled and took your hand, kissing across your fingers for a few seconds before lacing them with her own. "Ready to go, gorgeous?"

You felt your cheeks heat up but you nodded and let her lead you downstairs and out to the car. She was ready to show you off to everyone there tonight.