Tangled Web Part 3 ch 28

"Tangled Web Part 3 ch 28"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring himself some coffee when Skye came into the room."Lorenzo,How are you "Let's talk"Lorenzo pour Skye some coffee too and they sit down on the couch."Skye,I want to raise Jonah,Will You help me"Lorenzo "I know you're in a bad situation but I'm you're family not the Quartermaine it's always been just us"Lorenzo,You don't know if Michael did it"He hurt my daughter anyway,Skye it's been done as we speak "Skye was a little shocked by it..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael and AJ we're in the den with Jonah when Emily came into the room."Michael,Is this you're son"Yes,Jonah "Oh Michael I can't believe you're a Daddy "Yeah Me too "AJ,I'm glad you're alive "You too"As a man came into the room,"Michael Quartermaine "Yes "You been service "He left and Michael opening it.."Lorenzo sue me for custody of Jonah "Michael we will fight this you are his biological father "Yes"I'm going to call a lawyer "Michael took his son as Monica and Alan came into the room."What's going on "Lorenzo sue for full custody,I'm going to talk to Skye "AJ,Don't take this on you're sister "I know"Aj left,"Emily,We sure go to the Hospital just for a check up"Alright "

At Alexis/Julian-Natalie was sleeping on the couch."I'm sorry"She said in her sleep and Alexis wake her up.."Natalie,You were having a bad dream "It wasn't a bad dream it was about the accident "I'm sorry about it"I just hate that I killed a woman "I know"

Copyright by Skye's the limit