Tangled Web Part 3 ch 17

"Tangled Web Part 3 ch 17"
At Lila-Kristina was in the hotel when someone came by her."Kristina "Parker,Why are you here"I quit my job ,I miss you "Really "Yes,What's going On with you? Can we catch up"Sure"Kristina and Parker sit down. "I found out that my father isn't Sonny it's Ned Quartermaine "Wow,How do you feel about that"I like it"Good,What else "I'm working at Deception a makeup company,We are also making a new line"Oh,I'm glad you're happy "I miss you"I miss you too"Brooklyn came by,"Kristina "Brooklyn,This is Parker,This is my sister Brooklyn "Nice to meet you,Well I need to go"Parker left,"Kristina,Are you okay"Not really She was my girlfriend "Oh,Do you have feelings for her "It's complicated "Relationship are"

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was trying to work and take care of her mother when there was a knock on the door it was Spencer."Spencer! You're home"Yes I'm"Oh I miss you"You too,Father told me about Leslie,Do you need anything "Just a miracle "Yes"Leslie came into the room."Spencer"Great Grandmother,I miss you"They share a hug,"Why don't we go get some food"Sure,Laura do you want to come "No I have thing I need to work on "Alright "Leslie and Spencer left..

At The Police station -Ric and Mac we're talking."Who's going to be Police chef "I'm now that John gone"Who's the DA"Tea is"Oh"As Tea came into the room. "Ric,Why are you here "To see if you need my help here"I can always use a assistant 'Alright, I do know this town,I use to be DA here"Yes "Well Let's Get To Work"

Copyright by Skye's the limit