Tangled Web Part 3 ch 19

"Tangled Web Part 3 ch 19"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring himself a drink when Skye came into the room,"Skye,I have some news for you"It sound bad"Yes it is.""What"Nelle wants full custody "No,This isn't good,You're going to help her aren't you"Yes,You know I never say no to our children "No,Especially Nelle "I feel bad because Nelle was raised without her mother "It wasn't you're fault "Thanks "This is going to come between my family "I know"Nelle came into the room,'Nelle,Are you sure about this! Why do you want to do this"Because I do! I want my son "Your son isn't a belonging,Think Nelle you know what it like growing up without one parent please don't do this"Skye,I love you but I want my son"Share him a boy needs both his mother and father "

At Lila-Michael and Sasha we're having dinner."How's Deception "It's not bad,Lila Rae has become a beautiful model"Are you jealous?''No ''Good,You're beautiful too"Thanks "Michael kiss Sasha.

Dillon was in the lobby when Christy came by."Dillon Quartermaine "Yes,You are"Christy Baldwin
  "Nice to meet you"You too,Do you want to have dinner "Sure "Dillon and Christy sit down.."So what do you do"I'm a music producer,I just producer my niece Cd"That's wonderful "Thanks,Tomorrow we are having the party here,Do you want to come "Yes"What do you do"I work at my mother company"Nice"Yea It's fun"

Copyright by Skye's the limit