Tangled Web Part 3 ch 2

"Tangled Web Part 3 ch 2"
At Jeff-Jeff and Monica we're having breakfast together,"I just came to this town to see my daughter and be close with my family but I didn't tend on finding someone "Me either, I been grieving for Alan to long"As Monica phone rang.."Ned,What is it "Alright,I'll come home "Monica hang up the phone."I'm needing at home "Sure "I'll see you later"Monica Kiss Jeff and left..

At Laura/Kevin-Laura had just clean up Her mother and was getting her breakfast when there was a knock on the door it was Scotty,Scotty,Why are you here "To see you and Leslie "Oh Scotty,Thanks for coming "Laura hug him,"Laura,You're not alone"Thanks it's been hard this morning,How's Bobbie "Bobbie wants to be alone right now"It's so sad,Anyway I heard you're daughter in town"Yes Christy is"You must be happy "I'm"As Leslie came into the room,"Mother,Do you remember Scotty "Yes I do ,It's Nice to see you"You too,Do you want you go for a walk "Sure but just us "Alright "Are you Sure "Yes,Take a break"I will"Scotty and Leslie left and Laura feel a sight of refit..

At Bobbie-Bobbie was looking at pictures of her and Carly when Jax came into the room,"Bobbie "Oh Jax, I can't believe my daughter is gone"I know I'm sorry "Jax hug Bobbie."I need to figure out the funeral plan"You're not alone "Thanks,How's Josslyn "She trying "Carly loved her so much "Yes she did"

Copyright by Skye's the limit