Tangled Web Part 3 ch 15

"Tangled Web Part 3 Ch 15"
At Lila-Christy and Scotty we're having lunch together,"Christy,I'm glad you're home and working with you're mother,It means a lot to her "I like it too"I talk to you're sister last night "Is she Serena okay" Yes it's good news,She coming home "As Lucy come by,"Who's coming home "Serene is"Serena coming home both our daughters home! "Yes"Oh I'm so happy,Christy isn't this great news 'Yes it is"Yes"I sure go"Christy left..Lucy and Scotty sit down.."Scotty,How did Serene Sound"Good,She wants to practice at General Hospital "We raise two daughters one a business woman and another a doctor "Yes"Scotty How's work"Good,I'm working at ELQ "Oh"

At Nina -Nina and Skye were talking about business,"I think this will be good"Yes,Nina is I need to go but I think this is a good start "Yes I think so too"Call me if you need anything "I will"Skye left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was in the living room when Ava came in,"Ava,Why are you here "To see you,Last night was nice having dinner together "Yes it was"AJ,I think we could be good together "As Ned came into the room,"You and AJ would be nothing but trouble "Ned,Will You give us a moment 'I guess so"Ned left,"Ava,We both have a past"Yes we have but who doesn't "True "AJ,I don't know about you but I'm lonely "I'm lonely too,"So why not let's try it"Yes"

On the docks-Lila Rae was their when Spencer came by,"Hello"Hello"I'm Spencer Cassadine ,What's your name "Lila Rae Quartermaine Alcazar "Oh,You Are beautiful "As Ayden came by,"Ayden,It's good to see you"Spencer Cassadine,You're in town"Yes,I just got back "Oh,We'll My girlfriend and I need to go"Ayden and Lila Rae left.."You wouldn't be a couple for long "

Copyright by Skye's the limit