Tangled Web Part 3 ch 6

"Tangled Web Part 3 ch 6"
At General Hospital-Madeline room-Madeline was in bed when Nina came into the room."Nina,You're here" Yes "I'm glad you're here I do love you"If you do love me then just tell me the truth! Is my daughter alive or dead! As Madeline flatline As Lucas and Finn come in and Skye and Rae."You have to save my sister!! Rae yelled Lucas work on Madeline but it was too late."No! Nina What did you do to my sister! "Mother,Let go "Skye took Rae out of the room.."I'm sorry "Thanks "Lucas and Finn left.."Oh Mother, I didn't want this"Nina kiss her on the forehead..

Rae and Skye were in the hallway."Mother ,Nina didn't kill Madeline"I know,I just want my sister I want to fix her"It's not you're fault "Yes it is,I left home and Madeline had to deal with my parents who were horrible "As Nina came by."Nina,I'm sorry about what I say"I know you were just upset, I was asking Madeline about my child when she died,I'll never know who she or he is"I do,Nina You had a daughter she live in town"Who "Her name is Willow Tait"Really"Yes "Do you know who she is"Yes I do,I wasn't nice to her "Nina,Do you want me to go with you"No ,Thanks Skye "Nina you're not alone we are family "Yes I know "Nina left."I'm worrying about Nina"

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we're sitting on the couch,"I have some bad news,Tracy passed away"No! What happened "She give away a daughter and that daughter need a new bone marrow "Oh"Alan,Did you know about the daughter Tracy had "Yes"Did you know that Larry sold it"No not that part"

Copyright by Skye's the limit