Tangled Web Part 3 ch 22

"Tangled Web Part 3 ch 22"
At General Hospital -Bobbie was at the nurse station when a woman came by. "can I help you "Yes,I'm the new intern Serena Baldwin "Oh my God,Serena? I haven't seen you since you were a baby"Thanks"I'm Bobbie Spencer,Welcome To General Hospital "Thanks,Is Dr Quartermaine here"no she had to take a personal day"Oh"I'm glad you're here,I bet you're parents are happy 'Yes they are "

At The Quartermaine cryptic -AJ was in there by Emily gravestone when Ava came into the room. "AJ,Are you okay"My sister Emily could be alive "Wow"I hope it's true she sure be alive more then me she a better person 'AJ,You're not as evil as everyone say"Thanks "You're Welcome"I hope my parents bring back Emily "Me too,Losing a child is painful "Yes it is"

At Crimson-Nina office-Skye had just hang up the phone."Well she do it"Yes,Erica will be our model"Oh this is wonderful even the young generation know who she is"Yes,We also need to get this makeup company started "Yes"As Hayden came into the room."What do you want"I wonder if you have a job opening "We are adding a makeup company to Crimson ,Do you know anything about makeup"Yes"Why not "Thanks "

At The Park-Natalie was with her son when Finn came by with Violet .."Hi"Hi"Daddy,Push me on the swings "Sure "

Copyright by Skye's the limit