Part 4

Juggling a baby Belle in her arms, Cherish crooked the phone between her shoulder and ear. "Uh huh.. Okay.. And what time?"she spoke into the phone. She paused by the stove listening to the response. "Alrighty. See you tonight at 7." The call ended and Cherish placed her phone on the counter top. She made a silly face at Belle who laughed. Latching her daughter unto her hip, Cherish returned her attention to the meal she was making. She loved cooking for her girls, it was almost therapeutic in a sense.

After turning off the stove and dishing out the meals, Cherish called the local babysitter, Lyn. Lyn was a bubbly sweet sixteen year old who adored her girls. Cherish had told the young girl to arrive early, just so that she could have enough time to prepare for later's dinner/meeting.

When Lyn arrived Belle was already sleeping and Amoura was watching Barbie.

Quickly Cherish had a bath, did her makeup (nothing too glamorous) and shimmied into a skin tight black little dress from House Of CB. She planned to be the centre of tonight's meeting. Pouting her lips Cherish applied a generous swipe of Rihanna's Fenty lipstick in the shade Stunna. She doused herself in some alluring Fenty perfume and smiled back at her reflection. She may not be cute, but she certainly knew how to turn heads.

She chuckled a little at this new her. The old her would have showed up to the meeting in anything less than drab. She'd always opted to be comfortable instead of sexy. But tonight she wanted to catch the eyes of Dave E. Buckner, infamous for his womanizing ways. Cherish hated the man even though she'd only met him once years ago. He had been her mother's friend and as horrible as her mother was, Cherish didn't think she knew what the evil man had done to her.

On top of that she loathed men who used their power and money to their disadvantage and Dave E. Buckner was no stranger to that.

Anyway, she needed to keep up a positive attitude for tonight so she tried to rid herself of thoughts from her past. Her past had definitely shaped her into the woman she was today.

After curling her 26" Peruvian blonde lace wig, Cherish ambled outside. Lyn gushed over how gorgeous she was and took quite a lot of pictures of her.

The drive to the restaurant wasn't a long one; Cherish pulled up inside of the parking lot and took a quick look around. The place was amazingly beautiful and resembled like something out of Dubai. Cherish's heart caught in her throat. She could only stare as if in a trance. While still outside, Cherish uploaded some of the pictures Lyn took of her to her Instagram with the caption, "I'm His Top Pick & Everybody Else's Topic 🤪. Period."

Fashionably late, Cherish rolled her shoulders back and strolled up to the restaurant. Another five minutes and she was inside eating up everyone's attention. She lived for moments like this. She breezed over to where she saw her company and the executives sitting. "Sorry I'm late," she gushed, taking a seat. Granted she was only about three minutes late.

In front of her was Stone, and his eyes had turned smoky upon her arrival. But tonight wasn't about him, so she averted her attention to Dave. She pretended to laugh at a stupid little joke he was giving. Picking up a glass of water, she quickly downed it to hide her obvious disgust. He was a pig in the realest sense of the word.

The dinner meeting ensued and true to his nature, Dave latched on to Cherish for the whole meeting. He tried his hardest to get her attention, but in all fairness he really didn't have to. Cherish was soaking up to him like a sponge.

About ninety minutes later and everyone was all ready to go home. Dave leaned over to where Cherish was still sitting and invited her to come over to his place. He slipped her a folded napkin with his address on it and gave her what he thought was a seductive wink. Cherish gave him back a little smile, trying her hardest to hide her growing scrowl. Pig.

The little dinner party walked out to the parking lot and everyone went there seperate ways. Stone walked Cherish to her car, the least bit happy. Cherish had just turned him down a little while ago. He rolled his eyes. "When are you never in the mood?" His tone was icy and hinted at a little bit of hurt.
Who would have thought that little meek Cherish would have men like Stone groveling after her.

She giggled a little to herself. She really loved the new and improved her. This her was fearless and flawless. Not caring Cherish smacked her red lips against Stone's unhappy ones. He returned her eager kiss. And soon enough they were inside of Cherish's car, hands all over each other, mouths still pressed together.

After she had taken care of Stone, Cherish took off in the direction of Dave's napkin address. Shortly, she found herself pulling up to an impressive house. She was literally in awe. The house was huge and resembled something like out of the movies.

The gateman allowed her access and she pulled up inside. Giving herself a moment to refresh and not smell like sex Cherish emerged from the car. She followed the small man to Dave's chambers. Dave opened the door, a huge smile plastered on his face. "Come in princess. I almost thought you changed your mind." Cherish returned his easy smile. "And pass up on this lovely opportunity? Never."

He really did not remember her. Excellent.

Dave chuckled and poured them both a drink. They chitchatted for a few minutes before Dave made his move. He made his way across the room to where Precious was sitting on the couch. He knelt in front of her and kissed her exposed knees. His hands roamed all over her thighs. "How about we get you out of this uncomfortable dress princess?" Dumbly Cherish nodded giving him the access to do so. Dave kissed every inch of her exposed skin. "I've been wanting to do this all evening," he murmured. "You're so beautiful."

Cherish swallowed the lump of disgust growing in her throat. She almost pushed Dave off of her. Almost. But then she remembered her plan and kept still.

"How about another quick drink to help me loosen up a bit Dave?"she suggested. Dave readily agreed and poured them both another shot of Don Julio.

Quickly Cherish poured some powdery stuff inside of Dave's drink and sure enough he was too drunk to even realize what was happening. Drunk old fool.

After his drink, Dave returned to his position between Cherish's' thighs. He kissed her inner thighs and made his way up to her little sweetness. His tongue moved knowingly and swiftly, producing a huge gasp from Cherish. He was good.

More exciting tongue movements happened and Precious exploded all over Dave's smiling face.

Cherish had done this enough times to know that the drugs were probably settling in by now. It was enough to knock him down for at least the entire night. Watching the burly man closely, Cherish realized that his eyes had long ago drooped. She kissed his temple and whispered in his ear,"Don't fight it, friend. Just give into it."

Her words worked like magic. Dave tumbled to the floor unconscious. Giggling at yet another successful plan, Cherish moved the bulky man over to his ridiculously giant bed. She tucked him in and wiped him clean of any traces of her.

Quickly she moved around the room, ridding it of any of her fingertips as well. She picked up the shot glass that she'd drunk from and collected it in her bag. Another quick survey of the room and she was all ready to go.

Tomorrow's events would tell if tonight was a success or not. But judging from her previous experiences she could already tell the outcome. Not to brag, but victory was starting to feel a lot like her middle name.