Chp.5 The Atagonist Has Arrive

Start from the beginning

All Might was looking a bit nervous to realize that the threat knows him already...and also...he was a teenager...unlike the other villains who tried their best to take away Bakugo...

All Might: Midnight, Take Aizawa with you and get him over with recovery girl quickly! And announce all the students in Class 1-A to get here now!

Midnight: Got it!

Midnight carried Aizawa as she ran off with him to take him to recovery girl and announce the students from Class1-A to arrive at the gym...is this the threat Shigaraki was talking about?! Then I must see what he does...

All Might: So...I'm guessing your name is...(YN)??

(YN): Indeed...I am (YN). And my purpose here in UA...is to defeat all of you heroes and take you down so I can show those pathetic villains how a true villains finishes the job.

-ALL MIGHT POV-

What the??! Why would he tell us that like that?! And...why does he look so...calm..:I expected him to act like some sort of crazy, lunatic, psycho villain...he's...different...

(YN): After I'm done with you heroes, there's one hero I wanna fight. A hero I'm looking for.

Izuki: Looking for a Hero??

Kirashima: Aw come on now! Don't tell me the league of villains sent this dude to capture Bakugo again!?

-AUTHOR POV-

Suddenly, an explosion came from behind the others as Bakugo was floating in the air and landed on the ground in front of them, far distance from (YN)...

Bakugo: If you really wanna capture me and take me with the league of villains again, then you have to fight me first! Let's go you bastard! I won't hold back!

Izuki: K-Kachan! What's are you doing!?!

Bakugo: Shut it, Deku! Don't get in my way you bitch! Now come on you villain, let's go at it right now!

(YN) then stood there, arms crossed as he stood silent for a moment...

Bakugo: Well, what are you waiting for you bastard! Fight me!

(YN) then said...

(YN): First off...I'm not working with those worthless league of villains...their useless to me. Every plan they make, fails. As always. And I'm more surprise that the symbol of peace has manage to take down the symbol of evil, Which is my other reason I don't work for them. Such an embarrassment, and here I thought he was a true villain...but I was wrong all along...and second...No, your not the hero I'm looking for, Kachan.

Bakugo: Nrrrgh! Don't call me that, that's just a stupid nickname she always call me! The names Bakugo Katsuki!

(YN): Katsuki Bakugo...No.

Bakugo: Huh?!!

(YN): Your not the hero I was looking for.

All Might/Midnight: What?!

Kirashima/Denki/Tokoyami/Izuki: WHAT?!?

Bakugo: Wh-What?!! Then who the hell your here for then?!!

(YN): . . . I am looking for Izuki Midoriya.

Bakugo: WHAT?!?

Bakugo turned around facing Izuki as Izuki was confused and shocked to know a villain like (YN), looking for him...Izuki then said...

Izuki: I-I'm Izuki...Midoriya.

(YN): I see...you are Izuki Midoriya. You look strong as I expected.