Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B

Start from the beginning

"Yeah! In fact, I saw him talking to Remi at one of the courts selling cotton candy not two minutes ago! C'mon, I'll take you there."

The man grabbed his arm and started pushing his way through the crowd, walking South, the opposite direction he saw Jason go.

After a few twists and slight pushing people, and a lot of "excuse me" or "how rude" muttered from people, they found themselves in front of Jason and a pink haired girl.

The pink haired girl looked very happy when she saw the man with red hair, her pink eyes shut closed when she hugged him.

"Blyke! I was just about to come find you! Jason and I were talking while the man was trying to fix the cotton candy machine!"

The girl sounded really happy, even through the mans shoulder she was shouting into.

She was wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts with some baby blue flip flops. Her hair was tied in a pony tail by a blue ribbon.

"I was just worried Remi. So I came to check on you. And then this man came up and asked if he saw Jason, so I brought him here." Blyke told Remi.

Remi released the hug, smile still on her face as she faced Tim, holding out a hand for him to shake.

"Hi! My name's Remi! What's yours?"

Tim grabbed her hand and shook it, but before he could answer, Jason came up behind him and answered for him.

"This is Tim. My fiancè that I was telling you about."

Remi stopped shaking hands and seemed to have just become even more happier, if possible.

"That's so cool! You two sound like you really love each other!"

"Yeah. How about you and Blyke?" Tim asked her. Remi blushed.

"We've been dating for three years now." Blyke answered Tim, hugging Remi from behind.

"Yep! But, we do have to go. Arlo is gonna get mad at us if we don't return soon. He doesn't want to miss the fireworks."

Tim and Jason watched as the two walked away, Remi holding a large cone with pink cotton candy she had gotten just before they left.

"Is it just me, or was Remi, like, REALLY happy? Like, too happy." Tim asked Jason, staring as the two went farther into the crowd.

Jason laughed from behind him.

"I don't think they live here."

"Neither do I."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

It was the two's 5 year anniversary together, and they decided to celebrate by going out to eat somewhere.

Tim was wearing a simple grey t shirt with the word "coffee" printed on it in white, bold letters, with some grey sweat pants and white tennis shoes.

Jason was wearing a red t shirt that had the words "Legendary" printed on it in Black letters, with black Jean's to match and grey tennis shoes.

Jason wore a bikers jacket, his hair it's normal messy style, and Tim was wearing a grey fuzzy jacket to match his outfit.

It was a quiet night, and both men were just enjoying each others company at the moment, while they sat down.

Jason had taken them there from his motorcycle Tim had built him, and adjusted, for one of his birthdays, which would explain the helmet hair.

When Jason had first been presented with the bike, he had always felt like he could have done better, but never did, which really pushed him.