IV. Farewells and Family

boi I'm so sorry this took so long, however, this is the last fluffy thing that will happen to the reader and his two master (hell yeah) so enjoy the three's origin! ;D It's two or three parts but imma update next week so don't worry ;)

***

No one is allowed to exit hell, not the tortured souls, demons who torture, and the dwellers of the half forgotten corner of the circle of hell. (M/N) is different, he is adamant to get out.

(M/N) pulled his cloak over his head, he might have overdid the killing this time not that it is not normal in hell.

He looked back at the long ass dark hallway, the walls seemed to distort, making it high and tall to his glowing eyes, curling and swirling like it was some kind of smoke. The demons that stop his advances are strewn in the floor, half of them missing a wing, a broken limbs and burst out innards. (M/N) blink and slowly look away, he did overdid it alright. He thought his escape would be swift and fast, and no one would be bothered to stop one of the common demons that only wants to escape Hell but he was actually wrong, he sure knows he is wrong because it is always in the talks, no one is allowed to get out, except for the demons with a contract.

But (M/N) doesn't want to have any contract with a human, he only wants solitude.

He beats his dark leathery wings and flies in the hallway, never mind the mess he leaves behind, he is getting out of hell and he will never come back. He is powerful enough to render other demons that were tasked to hunt him down to a feeble and would crawl back in hell, probably would never live to see the home of the living ever again.

He is far too confident, but he knows his strength, he is powerful.

After some twist and turn, some obstacle he exploded, some doors he forgot existed and burst open, he can finally fly under a black night sky filled with twinkling stars.

(M/N) sighs in relief while he wraps himself with his arms, careful with his long claws and let himself drift in the sky, his hood get strewn and out his ram horns and his long (H/C) hair. He flapped his wings, his mouth widening into a small grin while his face was hit with cold air, forgetting the blazing hot fire of his old home. He longed to be outside of hell for lots of millennia and he is finally out.

He rolled in the sky, eyes closed while he imagined the life he would start in a nearby village, he would lay low, try to find some work, he guessed, and get a few gold coins for him to buy a house, but that would be too expensive. He knows he will work hard to get what he dreamed to have but he doesn't care at all, this is his dream and no one is going to destroy it and take it away from him.

Not until he was hit in the face.

He yelps, his wings flapping uncontrollable while he looks at the offender. (M/N) saw a pole that made him growl, baring his fangs while he directed his gaze towards the land. He saw an enormous mansion that made him keep his mouth shut and maintain his flight.

It's no ordinary mansion, to be honest this is the first time he ever saw one, The tall pole confused him so much, no one should be able to smith iron into a long and tall ass pole, right? He doesn't know.

He dived down on the land, his robe fluttering as he landed and wrapped his frightening demonic face with it, his glowing slit eyes the only thing visible.

Torches lit up the tiled path and the grasses. He tilts his head while he cautiously walks down the path. He keeps his wings folded behind him while he marvels at the mansion. It's tall, not as tall as the pole that hit him, but the tallest one he ever laid an eyes on, note that this is the first time he saw one after a hundreds of millennia.