Tumawag siya ng waiter at ako naman ay nagsimula nang tumingin sa menu. "What's yours?" tanong niya nang tapos na siyang magorder ng kan'ya. Tinaas ko naman ang tingin sa waiter.

"One—" agad na nabaling ang tingin ko kay Eric na nakatingin sa relo habang naglalakad. I muttered a curse and covered my face with the menu folder. I slid down to the couch until my head was already positioned near the table.

"Hey, what are you doing?" rinig kong tanong ni Travis. I bit my lower lip in anger. Nilabas ko ang middle finger ko sa labas ng menu. I heard a chuckle from the waiter.

"What's yours? Hey," Travis tried to get the menu out of my face but I pulled it back.

"Kahit ano!" I angerly whispered.

After that, I wen't back to normal and I didn't talk with Travis even if we went home already. Buti nalang at hindi ko na ulit nakita pa si Eric. Two days passed and If I'm not doing a graduation practice, I'm doing the runway walk rehearsal and vice versa. Sometimes, I still go out with Eric.

I decided to ask my friends who wants to join me in Ilocos because it's far and I don't want to travel alone with a car driver. I told my mom to get me a driver in the meantime because I don't want to get exhausted driving hours.

Sa kanilang tatlo ay si Thea lang ang sinipag na sumama. "Papi lang talaga hanap ko do'n," she giggled while fixing her pillow.

We're now on our way to Ilocos. "Pa'no na long time crush mo n'yan?" tanong ko naman, nang-aasar.

"Aba s'yempre! mananatiling loyal 'to kay Alec," she did a pogi sign na tinawanan ko lang.

Nang makarating kami sa venue ay marami na agad nahaligap ang mga mata ko na kilalang modelo sa iba't ibang kompanya.

"Omg! Nandito si Xylo!" I looked at Thea na napatalon sa kilig.

"Fiancée na nyan si Lovi," paninira ko.

"Kahit na 'no! My god, magpapapicture talaga ako mamaya," she was excited.

Dumiretso na ako sa backstage at iniwan ko naman si Thea na nakaupo sa VIP seat. Abalang abala ang mga models and designers sa pagaayos ng mga susuotin. The theme was space so mostly black and white are the only colors that was used for the outfits. I'm wearing a black net mask, white coat and white slacks with black accessories around my upper body.

"Scar, restroom lang ako," Gail informed me before running, the call time was near.

"XZL models!" a staff uttered a loud call in the backstage.

We lined up like how we used to do it. Our model handlers were checking everyone to make sure that we're completely prepared.

"Scarlet, do you know where's Abbygail?" Ms. Gueva, one of the model handlers asked me.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered.

"Call her quick, please," her face was irritated so I nodded and ran to the restroom.

"Gail!" I shouted her name on the hallway.

I saw her standing in front of the restroom mirror, smelling something. "Gail! Are you okay?" I asked which made her shock. "It's our turn na."