Eleven

Demi

"Thank you, New York" I waved out to the crowd as I disappeared under the stage. Like the shows that I've done before, the arena was instantly filled with screams. I smiled as Max helped me off the lift, my smile only widened as my eyes landed on Nick. I began towards him and locked my arms around his neck, his arms tight around my waist. I'm so thankful he was able to come on tour with me.

"You did so good" his lips brushed delicately against my ear. I pulled away from him with a beaming smile, my hand running along his cheek as I leant to press a kiss to his lips.

"I need to see my baby" Nick chuckled lightly but followed behind me as I began back towards my dressing room. I grabbed a bottle of water on the way and downed near enough the whole thing before we even reached the dressing room. I pushed open the door and was almost instantly attacked by the tiny little arms of my handsome little boy. "Hi, Baby. I didn't think you would be awake" I sunk to his level and wrapped my arms around him, glancing over his shoulder at Kevin and Danielle who were sat on the couch. Danielle had a fast-asleep Valentina cradled against her chest while Alena was sat beside Kevin on his phone.

"He was awake the whole time, shaking his little booty" I chuckled as I pressed a kiss to Peyton's forehead, my fingers stroking through his hair. "I have the cutest video" Danielle pulled her phone from her pocket and passed it to me.

"Were you dancing, Baby?" Peyton cuddled into my side, my lips pressing against his temple. My heart swelled at the video of Peyton dancing, it literally melted. "You're such a good little dancer" Peyton turned more into me, his head nuzzling into my neck. "Are we tired, Peyton?" I handed Danielle her phone back as I stood, lifting Peyton up and onto my hip. "Did you enjoy the show, Alena?" she nodded, glancing up at me with a toothless smile.

"Yeah, you were really good."

"Thank you, Sweetie" she covered her mouth as she yawned, leaning into Kevin who ran his fingers gently through her hair.

"We should probably get home, Babe" Danielle nodded in agreement.

"Thank you so much for coming, Guys. It means so much."

"We wouldn't have missed it for the world. You were incredible, Dem" Kevin took Valentina from Danielle as he stood. Danielle pushed herself up from the couch and wrapped me up in a hug.

"Thanks."

"We'll probably see you again when Sophie has baby."

"Yeah, just a couple weeks. It's exciting" I tried to keep my smile from dropping as the image of my baby flashed into mind. I still can't bring myself to love them and it kills me.

"So exciting. Well, anyway, thank you again for having us and we'll see you all soon" I gave them both a goodbye hug.

"Pass him here so you can get changed and then we can get back to the hotel" I handed Peyton over to Nick, smiling as he just flopped against him, his arms loose around Nick's neck. "You did so good tonight, Baby. I'm so insanely proud of you" he leant to press a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm gonna change. I'm all sweaty" Nick chuckled as I turned to grab a change of clothes.

-

"Goodnight, Baby Boy" I ran my fingers through Peyton's hair and leant to press a kiss to his forehead as he slept. "Have a good sleep, Handsome" I grabbed the baby monitor off the table beside the crib and began from the room, meeting up with Nick in the living area. I dropped down onto the couch beside him and cuddled into his side, wrapping my arm gently around his waist. Nick circled his arm around me and began to play with the ends of my hair.

"How are you feeling, Baby?"

"I'm so fucking tired" I yawned, cuddling myself into Nick.

"I love watching you on stage especially when you're moving that gorgeous ass of yours" I rolled my eyes up at him.

"You're such an ass guy" he chuckled, pushing me back slightly so I was laying back against the couch. He settled himself between my legs and a warm feeling took over my body. I chewed down on my lip as he very lightly pressed himself against me. His forearms beside my head, his fingers running through my hair.

"I only love your ass."

"Yeah, you better" I ran my hand along his stubbled jawline, lifting my lips up to brush against his. The kiss grew heated rapidly, our hands moving quick to remove our clothes. I was left in my bra and panties, Nick in his boxers as he kissed down my body. I stared up at the ceiling and closed my eyes to hold back my tears as Nick pressed several kisses along my stomach. I moaned as Nick's kisses moved further south, his hands wrapping around my panties, slowing pulling them down. My eyebrows furrowed as he stopped just above my knees. My eyes fluttered open and I glanced to Nick as he sat there, no expression on his face as he stared down at me.

"Babe?" his eyes jumped up to lock with mine. I could instantly see his panic. "Why did you stop? What's wrong?"

"Baby, you-you're bleeding" I shot up on the couch, my eyes wide as I glanced down to see blood on my panties. I shot up off the couch, a lump rapidly formed in my throat as tears burnt at the back of my eyes. I headed straight for the bathroom where I took a seat on the toilet, trying so hard to stop myself from sobbing. I couldn't hold it back though when I wiped to find that I was bleeding heavier than I'd hoped.

——

Afterglow (Book Three)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara