"Okay, fine. In the night, he turned into a real boy and is currently living with us." You grinned aggressively, squinting your eyes at Dak in annoyance.

Snickering, he banged his head lightly against the table, "Yeah, yeah, now tell me the truth."

"Dak, we're serious," Jin said, leaning in closer to get his point through, "it seriously happened."

Your close friend shifted his line of sight over to your brother- he was well-aware that Jin wouldn't lie to him. But the whole ordeal was hard to understand. It took a minute for him to process until finally, after at least five minutes of waiting, a large grin broke out on his face, "I can't believe it! This is amazing!" he proclaimed loudly and you hurriedly placed a hand over his mouth. "I want two mweet hwim pwease!" his voice muffled through your fingers.

"Well, that's too bad, because you're not allo-" you were cut off when Dak-Ho grabbed your hand with his own and yanked it off, proceeding to grab his cell.

After only a few seconds of silence, a voice was heard on the other end. "Mom, can I go round to Y/N's house, pretty please.. yes, it is... stop! Just say yes." He turned pink due to something his mother said to him on the phone, leaving you and Jin in confusion. "Thank you. I'll call you when I'm coming home." Dak quickly hung up the phone and smiled sheepishly, "You didn't hear any of that, right?"

Pulling a face, you shook your head, mouth gaped that he had just invited himself over and then acted like a shy child afterwards. Clearing your throat unnecessarily, you laced your fingers together, "Now, we've told you, we need ideas on what to do with him."

Jin was first to answer, "Adoption."

Dak snorted loudly as I just sat still in annoyance. "We aren't doing that." you spoke stoically, "How about we just keep him and be secretive.." You felt heavy at the thought of giving him away, besides who would adopt a boy with ears and a tail without being suspicious.

"Next."

"Hey! Why not?" you groaned impatiently, already bored of the serious talk. "W-We could think of a way to tell Dad?"

"Girls and their stupid happy ever afters." The older male shook his head as your friend just watched the encounter with a fond smile. The two of you really were his favourite people. Scoffing, you lifted your leg and kicked him from under the table. "Ow!"

Sticking your tongue out at him, you slid around the circular, red table seat(s) and sat yourself next to Dak (who was secretly loving it), "I liked Dak better than you, anyway."

"Why don't you just find a more easy going family member to take care of him?" Dak suggested and you furrowed your brows, turning your head to face him, seeing as he was now right next to you.

"That's basically the same as adoption."

Jin shook his head, crossing his arms on his chest, "No, actually. It's safer if he stays within the family."

Childishly banging your foot against the floor, you pouted, "I like my idea more." Stubborn, that is what you were. "But-" Whining, you dramatically lifted your head and placed it on Dak's shoulder, scaring the boy (who quickly recovered). "He's my teddy bear.. I don't want to let him go yet."

Silence was set around the table. Both boys took the time to sympathize and felt bad when they re-thought their words. Although, your plan was most definitely the hardest, you didn't want to accept the thought of your beloved teddy bear leaving, whether he was a human or not.

With your head resting on your friends shoulder, you took a moment to evaluate your 'team' and each role. The three of you, if working hard enough could surely make something work.

Jin - Leader, mature. The brains of the team, for sure.

Dak - Support, creative. Often optimistic about everything.

You - The stubborn one who makes everything difficult T-T.

Laughing at your own thoughts, you suddenly came up with an idea. Springing up, you beamed. "The attic!" You exclaimed, "The attic doesn't get used and I'm pretty sure that den we made years ago is still up there!"

Jin looked at you in thought, quite proud, but he wouldn't admit it. "But Y/N, its so difficult to get up there." he thought of the obstacles of going through with your idea.

"We can use that to our advantage! Once we get up, everything is sorted." you spoke happily, glad you thought of something helpful. "Dad would never even attempt to get up there, not even for Christmas."

You clapped your hands, prepared to give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back. "You know what, you're right." Jin smiled at you, in return, you smiling back a toothy grin, "That's the plan."

PLEASE READ:

so like, y'all want a smut/lemon in the future?