Chapter 7 - Doctor Morinozuka

The first week had passed. A lot had happened.
I walked to the black car in front of the school building and the man in the black suit then drove me to the hospital.
I ran into the room were my father was lying and I hugged him.
"Hye-Rin!", he said happily. "Father!", I replied.
I was so happy to see him.
Suddenly, somebody cleared his throat right behind me. "Hye-Rin Kim? Follow me please."
It was a doctor. I followed him into a nearby room.
"W-What is it?", I asked.
"Your father will lose his eyesight soon. He has a dangerous tumor in his foot. And he's been living with an undiagnosed disease for almost 30 years. He probably won't make it. I'm sorry."
I started crying. "No! No!" I started shouting, and hitting the doctor called Dr. Takashi Morinozuka. He just stood there in silence, while the nurses brought me into another room to calm me down.
They left me alone for a bit. I pulled out my phone and started dialing 707's number. But... but I didn't call him. I put my phone back into my pocket. My father always told me to enjoy life, even in hard times.
I walked back into the room where my father and Dr. Morinozuka were. The nurses told me, not to tell my father about the situation. So I didn't.
"Hye-Rin! Is everything alright?" My father was obviously worried.
"Y-yeah"

I stayed in the hospital until it was very late. When I arrived at my dorm I changed into my pajamas and then I sat on my bed.
"H-Hey what's wrong, Hye-Rin?", Yoosung answered.
He could sense that I was not feeling well. I stood up and walked over to his bed. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. I started sobbing, "M-My father, he-he-.." - "Sshht. You don't have to tell me." He kissed my forehead.
He was so nice to me.
I fell asleep right then and there.

' Take care of her while I'm gone', my mother said. I sat there and read my comic, even though I couldn't read yet. I saw my 5-year old me lying in the sand. 'I will, honey' My father nodded. He just left. So did my mother. My father went away from the beach and my mother ran into the ocean. The next thing I saw was an angel watching over me. This was the most beautiful dream I've ever had.