Chapter 4 - Zen

The sun was setting and I was sure that this man was my destiny.
I put on a leather jacket and I packed my backpack with a condom of each size because I didn't know how large his dick would be.
I ran through the hallways to his dorm and knocked on the door.
"Who is it?", he asked. "It's me", I whispered and he opened the door. As always, he looked absolutely stunning. But this time- he didn't have a shirt on !! He looked like a sexy tomato.
"Z- Zen..." He came closer and was ready to kiss me. I felt very uncomfortable. He took my jacket and threw it on the floor-
Then, suddenly, the door opened and Mister Han walked in.
"Mister Ryu, what do you think you're doing?! He pushed me away from Zen and then grabbed him by the ear. "Listen, young man, your parents have not paid me all this money so that you can bring a new girl in here every week!" I started crying. "I- Is that true, Zen?" I ran away, still crying, half naked, without my jacket or my backpack but I didn't care. I slammed the door so hard that I accidentally woke up Yoosung.
"Is- Is everything alright, Hye-Rin?" He looked at me with a confused expression on my face. "Th- Then I guess it's not that- that impo..."
He couldn't even finish his sentence because he fell asleep again.
I was so angry. I never meant anything to Zen.
I cried myself to sleep that night...

'Who do you think you are, Hyun?! You know that this is against the rules of the school!' - 'I just wanted to have some fun' Zen smirked. 'Whatever! Do NOT invite her over, again, okay?!' - 'Ok, Jumin' - 'And don't call me that!'

...