Chapter 5 - 707

"Good Morning, Hye-Rin"
Oh no. I fell asleep on the floor.
I stood up very quickly and ran into the bathroom. I changed my dirty black crop top and shorts to a yellow skirt and a Mickey Mouse T-Shirt. I opened my messy bun that was messier than it should be and just braided it.
I also put on my father's sunglasses. He always wore them but now that he's gone to the hospital he didn't need them anymore so he just gave them to me. My outfit didn't really match but I didn't care.
I walked out of the bathroom and Yoosung stared right into my soul. He whispered, "who hurt you?" and began to smile creepily. This wasn't his usual smile.
I just ran to my class, ignoring everyone and everything, when suddenly, I bumped into someone.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He had dropped his books so I picked them up for him. "Thanks", he said. He was much taller than me and I immediately noticed that he was also older than me.
He had yellow eyes and his hair was red like a sexy tomato. "I- I'm really sorry." We both laughed nervously. And then our laughs turned into genuine laughs.
"We have a lot in common." - "Yea, we really do." I smiled. He smiled back.
"Do you wanna meet up in the library some time?", he asked. I laughed. "Well, the last time I wanted to meet up with a guy my heart was broken, so..." I just smiled, ignoring yesterday's pain. "Ok, then. But I promise- I am not like other boys." We both laughed so loud that we almost didn't hear the bell.
"Well, I really have to go, though!", I said nervously, "what's your name?" "Luciel Choi", he answered, "But most people just call me 707!"

I was happy that I met him. He had brightened my day, for sure.
I rushed to the classroom, I was going to be late! Mister Han waited for me at the entrance of the classroom, with a stern facial expression.
But as soon as I got closer his face looked... friendly.
"Hye-Rin.", he said, "I saw what was going on yesterday and I scolded the student for harassing you. Do not let him harass you ever again, please.
Also, yesterday's incident is not a good excuse to be late for class. Just wanted to let you know. I would also like to speak to you after class again. Sit down."
And he just moved on and taught his lesson. I saw Zen, in the back of the class, probably thinking about his mistakes.

Well, his first mistake was to call me a sexy tomato.
And then... ugh, whatever.

After class, 707 waited for me in the doorframe. Too bad he would have to wait a few more minutes because I had to talk to Mister Han.
I walked up to him and asked what he wanted to talk about. "Well... I just wanted to say that... I care about you. Well, uh, as a principal you have to care about all of my students.
And I wanted to tell you, don't ever talk to this boy again. He means no good."
"Thank you for the advice", I said and left the classroom.

"Woah, what were ya talkin' bout in there?", 707 asked.
"Just some, uh, personal stuff.", I responded. His eyes widened.
"You can't have a relationship with a teacher !!", he whispered.
"Don't worry it's not that personal. I might tell you, ...someday."
"Let's go to the library!", he suggested.
I nodded, "Why not?"

But something seemed off. I saw Yoosung from the corner of my eye... He was very angry that I just replaced him. He was jealous that me and seven got along well...

707 and I had a lot of fun in the library. We read books written by important professors to each other and pretended to be British noblemen.
We were pretending to have a pillow fight without pillows and ended our romantic 'date' with eating imaginary pizza.

Zen wasn't the guy for me. He was a douche...
But 707... he was everything I had ever dreamed of..