Chapter Fifteen

*Five Years Later*

"This, this is perfect." Zacky said cracking a beer open, then handing it to me.

I nodded my head and took a drink, "Feels good."

"Arent they perfect?" Zacky asked me.

I nodded my head as I gazed out at the ocean watching my beauitful wife and four year old daughter playing in the water with Brandy and her daugher with Zacky, Crystal.

"I cant believe, this perfect life, came out of being kidnap." Zacky laughed.

I laughed as well, "And you doubted it at first.

He shook his head, "If knew now, what I knew then, I would have been alot calmer about it."

"Told you so is in order if you ask me." I laughed.

Zacky laughed and flipped me off, "But thanks dude. A trip, just the four of us out here in this awesome Nicagraga Island, is just what we needed."

"The anniversy of being kidnapped too!" I said take a drink again.

"Look Alice, Daddy is drinking again." Cyndy said walking up to us from the ocean.

Alice quickly let go of Cyndys hand and jumped in my lap. I sat my beer down and wrapped my arms around my perfect little girl.

"Wheres my hug?!" Zacky yelled as Brandy and Crystal walked up the beach as well.

Crystal let got Brandys hand and ran as fast as her little legs could take her, righti nto Zackys arms.

Later on that day we went out to dinner. We didnt go anywhere fancy, because Alice and Crystal liked to make a huge mess, so it was a simple place to eat. When we got back, the four of us watched those two play till they legit fell asleep on each other.

"How cute." Cyndy said as I picked Alice up.

Zacky picked up Crystal and we both took them to our beds. We surrounded them with pillows, then went back into the living room area with the girls.

"Thank you love." Brandy said kissing Zacky.

Cyndy smiled at me as I pulled her legs across my lap.

"Who would have thought we would end up here." Zacky said looking at me, then Brandy.

"Yea, thanks for kidnapping us." I laughed, "We would have the world perfect child.."

Cyndy kissed me and laughed, "Shes far from perfect, more like worlds number one demon child."

"Hey, Mother like Daughter." Brandy snapped at her with a laugh.

"Exactly!" Cyndy siad laughing even more.

I shook my head and looked back toward the beds where Alice was asleep. She looked so peaceful, so perfect. She might be a demon child most of the time, but she was my little angel.

"A drink! To living the perfect life." Zacky said snapping me from my thoughts.

Cyndy passed me a wine glass, then Zacky poured it half way of wine.

"To a almost perfet life." I said holding up my glass.

Cyndy looked at me funny, "Almost?"

"All were missing, is Jimmy." I said looking at Zacky.

He nodded his head, "To Jimmy."