Chapter Eleven

Thirty minutes had past of me just sitting on Syn's couch, hearing what he had to say about Cyndy and Brnady. I even watched them suck face for a good few minutes, until there was a knock on the door. I was thankful, yet worried and nerves at the same time.

"Hes in here." Syn said walking back into the living room from the hall with her behind him.

I looked directly at her as she made her way into the living room. She, as in Brandy.

"Hi." She mummled, glancing at the me, then the floor.

I stood up and looked at Syn.

He nodded his head.

"Well, lets talk." I said aggervated as I started out his back door to the porch.

She followed behind me, then I shut the back door once she walked out. I walked up to the big wall that surrounded his back yard from the road and leaned up against it, lighting a cig.

"Zacky, first I want to tell you how sorry I am for all of what happened," She pleaded, "I didnt want to scare you or mentally hurt you, I thought it would be fun, something new and exciting."

I just looked at her and took a hit.

"I like you, an awfaul lot." She said looking down at the ground.

"And you want me to give you a real chance?" I asked, looking at her, then the ground.

She nodded her head.

"Thats what I was going to do." I said as I put out my cig, "Until you kidnapped my ass!"

She flenced when I yelled.

"Im sorry." I said running my hand threw my hair, "I just, I dont want to seam crazy for liking you, cause I do. And you did mess me up a bit mentally. I hear sit in my house big empty house, cause you torchered me, sexually, but still. And I heard my best friend screaming down the hall, not knowing what was happening to him. Rather know he enjoyed it, it still doesnt make it right, cause I didt know."

"Zacky.." She said near in tears.

I shook my head and walked up closer to her, "The one thing that was going threw my mind was, I was gunna loose another best friend."

"Zacky, no." She said shaking her head, "I couldnt, Cyndy couldnt."

I slightly laughed, "You dont get how big of a loss Jimmy was to us and then the slight thought it was possible it could have happened to Syn at any second."

"Im sorry." She said crying.

I sighed and wrapped one arm around her, pulling her into a hug, "Its okay."

"I didnt mean anything, I swearr." She said threw her tears.

I pushd her hair back out of her face and looked down at her, "Brandy, its okay. I know you didnt mean anything."

She just looked at me, tears silently streaming down her face.

I lightly held her face in my hands, then softly kissed her.

"So what does that mean?" She asked as the tears slowly stopped.

I looked at the ground and sighed, rubbing my face, "We can try it, but you cant go crazy phyco on me like that again, okay?"

She nodded her head.

"If you wanna role play like that, ask me first, warn me, something?" I slightly laughed.

A small smile played across her lips as she nodded her head.

I gave her another soft kiss, "Good."