Five

The weekend flew by as usual. I went shopping with Mannie like we planned and actually spent time with Aiden and Jace. I know, crazy right?

Monday morning came quicker then I expected.

"Reigh, get up. School," I heard Aiden's voice from my door. I mumbled a no and curled up further in my bed. "Reighlynn, up. Now," I still didn't move. Next thing I know I had a crap ton of weight sitting on top of me.

"Aiden... Heavy... Can't... Breathe..." I managed to choke out. Aiden laughed and said something about water if I didn't get up so as soon at he got off of me, I hopped out of bed and walked to my shower.

After the shower, I didn't my usual routine: wrapping a towel around my body and walking to my closet. I decided on a pair of dark ripped jeans, a white flowy scoop neck shirt, and a forest green flannel and black heels. I got my clothes on and walked to my bathroom. I dried and curled my hair and put on makeup and brushed my teeth.

Walking downstairs, I noticed that nobody was home so I grabbed a bottled green tea and walked to my car.

-----

I arrived at school and found Mannie and our friends in the court.

"Hey hey hey," I greeted with a smile.

"Damn girl, you're looking good," Sasha smirked. I laughed and we talked for a bit until I heard my name being shouted from across the court. I turned and saw that it was Aiden. I motioned for Mannie to join me and together we walked over.

"Hey, Reigh, I don't think I'll be home this afternoon," Aiden said. I nodded and looked around at all of his friends. My eyes met Jace's but he quickly looked away and met the eyes of the school's slut, Kellie. I watched him smile at her and start to follow her. I felt a hollow feeling in my stomach.

Ha, I actually thought he meant the stuff he said to me Friday night. I'm so stupid for actually believing that Jace Gregory thought I was beautiful and would care about me.

I focused my attention back to Aiden and nodded.

"That's fine," I smiled and he eyed me curiously before nodding. "I think I'm gonna go to class now, actually," I smiled at Aiden and Mannie and walked away.

"Reighlynn, wait up!" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned to see Logan Healy, one of Aiden's friends, jogging up behind me.

"Hey, Logan," I smiled as he fell into step next to me.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked with I smile. Logan was extremely attractive. He had caramel brown hair and brown eye with tan skin. He was muscular, but not to where it was too much. And he was taller than me, even when I was in heels.

"English, you?" I smiled.

"Well, I will walk you there," he smiled back and we talked the whole way to my English class. When we got to the door, he stopped and turned towards me. He started scratching the back of his neck nervously before he spoke. "Uhm, I was wondering if you would like to go hangout or something with me after school," he smiled shyly and it was so cute. I didn't respond right away so he added, "I-I mean, if you want too you don't ha-"

"I would love too. Do you want me to meet you somewhere or?" I trailed off, leaving him to fill me in.

"No, no, no. I will come get you," he had a huge smile on his face as he said it. I nodded, smiling back. He said goodbye to me and walked off.

-------

It was lunch time now and I was really anxious for the day to be over. I walked into the cafeteria with a smile on my face as I made my way to my table.

"Well, someone looks happy," Chester said as I got close.

"Oh, it's because I am!" I chirped gleefully. They all eyed me, wanting me to continue.

"Care to share, babe?" Halley said, smiling as well.

"Logan Healy asked me to hangout tonight." I smiled and as I said that everyone cheered and was smiling.

"Oh my god, Reigh! That's amazing! Was that why he chased after you when you walked away this morning?" Mannie asked and I nodded, smiling at the thought. She hugged me and turned to talk to Devin. Halley and Chester were talking so I leaned over to Sasha and asked if she wanted to walk with me to go get some food.

"So when are you guys meeting up?" Sasha asked, smiling at me.

"He's getting me from my house after school. I still can't believe he asked me. I mean, I know he's known me, but I didn't think he would acknowledge me," I went on and we laughed. While we were talking, I ended up bumping into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I apologized as they turned around.
When they did, I noticed it was Logan and Jace.

"Hey, Reighlynn," Logan smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at Jace and he was just watching us with a weird look on his face.

"Oh, hey. Sorry for bumping into you. I was talking to Sasha and wasn't really paying attention," Logan smiled back at me.

"When do you pay attention when you're talking? I can remember this one time when me l, you, Mannie, and Halley were at the mall and you got so into telling us a story that you basically plowed into two little kids!" Sasha rambled and I just turned and looked at her. I felt my face get warm and I heard Logan and Jace laugh. Sasha's eyes widened as she realized what happened and she apologized quietly.

"Don't apologize, Sasha. I think it's cute when a girl gets into what she is talking about," Logan said, smiling big at me. I felt my face get even more warm and I tried to cover it with my cheeks, but it didn't work.

"Reighlynn, hate to point this out but you look like a tomato," Jace commented, laughing to himself. I glared at him and flipped him off. "Ohh, feisty," he smirked.

"Screw off, Jace," Sasha snapped. They were in a heated stare when I felt Logan's hand on my arm. I guess Jace saw it and broke his state with Sasha to watch Logan's move.

"I'll pick you up at six, is that okay?" Logan asked and I nodded. "Great, see you tonight," he bent down and kissed my cheek and walked off with Jace glaring at him like nobody's business.

"Oh my god!" Sasha squealed, "You better give me every detail about tonight!"

---------------------------------------

Hiiiii! Oh my lord, I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy and I didn't even know what to write but I hope you guys are hanging in there with me!

Anyway, I'm changing the character for Reighlynn from Emily Osment to Clarie Holt!

Picture of Reighlynn to the side!

Comment and tell me what you think! ❤️❤️

-Tabor