Two.

Dinner was... Well let's just say it was interesting. My parents tried so hard to get Jace into the conversation but it would work. He just sat there. He stole glanced at me a couple of times and I would make eye contact. When I did, he would always have the annoying smirk on his face.

I wonder if Jace will actually think if me as a challenge. That boy can try all he wants too, but he will never get with me. It just won't happen.

"Reighlynn, time you get your ass up. Mom and Dad left already, by the way" Aiden spoke as he barged into my room. He shut the door shortly after and I rolled in my bed, groaning and refusing to get up; not wanting today to start.

"Uggggh." I groaned as I pulled my black sheets off my body.

"Quit with the groaning in there or I'll come in and make you groan." I heard Jace yell outside me door. I really hope he doesn't mean that sexually...

"Jace, leave my sister alone and get your ass ready!" Aiden yelled at his friend. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked to my shower to get clean.

Stepping out, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my closet. I pulled out a pair of dark washed shorts with a couple holes on it, a red bandeau, and Aiden's old football tshirt that I made to a cut off. The shirt was black with Mayville Knights on the left breast in red. On the back is has Chase across the top and every player and their number from 2012. I put on my clothes and slipped on my red converse.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed out my hair and took a blow dryer to it. I threw it up in a cute messy bun and tied a black bandana around my head and applied foundation, mascara, and eyeliner to my face. I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs after I brushed my teeth.

"I haven't seen the shirt in forever. Now I know where it went." Aiden said blandly from his seat at the kitchen island. I rolled my eyes and went over and kissed his head. He smiled at me.

"I'm gonna go ahead and go. I told Mannie I'd meet her there because she needs to talk to me." I explained as I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge. Aiden mumbled a goodbye and love you and told me to be careful. I made my way to the door, only for my pathway be blocked by Mr. Delinquent himself.

"Move." I snapped. Jace rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Only for a kiss." He beamed. I scoffed at him and made a gagging noise. Immature, I know, but it was worth the look on Jace's face. He had a confused and shocked face.

"Now, why would you think I would want to kiss you? Hmm?" I quarried. I leaned my hip to one side, crossed my arms over my chest, and cocked my head slightly as I waited for the answer.

"Oh, babe, I know you would." Jace retaliated. He had that smirk on his face again. I just want to smack it off of him. I shook my head and walked past him and out the door to my black shimmery jeep wrangler.

-----

It was lunch now and school, so far, sucked ass. Aiden told me that I have to drive Jace home so I'm not looking forward to that. I walked into the cafeteria and went to my usual table. At the table, I saw that Mannie, Halley, and Chester, Halley's boyfriend, were already sitting there.

"Hey. Where's Sasha and Devin?" I asked as I approached.

"Sasha was in the line last time I saw her." Halley said, craning her neck to get a look. She shook her head after not being about to find her. "And Devin isn't here today." I nodded and took my seat next to Mannie.

"Ugh! I hate him. I hate him so much. Why does he have to be back?!" Sasha spat as she arrived at the table. She slammed her food down and angrily pulled out chair and sat down. Her brown skin had a tint of pink due to her angry.

"Uhm, Sash... What happened?" Chester hesitantly asked.

"Oh, I'll tell you. Mr. BadBoy-Casanova over there came up to me in the line and was hitting on me and when I told him I wasn't interested and for him to leave me alone, that heifer called me a bitch and then turned and started yelling at Nigel and his girlfriend! And I told him to leave Nigel alone and he fucking pushed me. Ugh! I hate him so much!" I waited until Sasha was finished with her rant and I pushed my seat back and stood up.

"Uh, Reigh? What are you doing?" Mannie asked. I didn't respond. I just turned on my heel and walked to the popular senior table where Mr. Delinquent and my brother and their friend were sitting. I heard Mannie tell after me then start chasing after me. "Reigh, just come sit down."

"No. He doesn't need to come here and say that shit to Sasha or Nigel." I spat. I approached the table and all their eyes landed on me.

"Hey, that's Aiden's hot junior sister." I heard one of the football players whisper. Others were whispering but the only one I was waiting to say something was Jace.

"Reigh? Why are you over here? I mean, not that I don't want you over here or anything." Aiden blabbed. I held my hand up to shut him up.

"Don't worry, A. I won't be here for long. Just want to chat with your friend." I spoke, all the while, keeping eye contact with Jace.

"Go ahead, babe. Let's chat." Jace said smoothly. I smirked at Jace, knowing I'm about to embarass him.

"Are you sure you want to me to say is here?" I asked sweetly. He nodded, a little reluctant because I was being strangely nice.

"Okay, first off. I don't know who the fuck you think you are waltzing into this fucking school acting like you own it. Ya don't. And secondly, who the fuck do you think you are being so damn rude to Sasha just because she doesn't want to sleep with you?! Not all the girls want to! You may think you're tough shit and whatnot, but you're not Jace. And putting down Nigel and his girlfriend just because you were pissed that my friend turned you down, doesn't mean you're cool. And it's really fucking pathetic that you actually get a kick out of making a guy who isn't as fucking popular as you are feel bad about himself. So next time you want to push my friend or talk bad to a nerd, just keep in mind that that nerd will probably be more successful than you ever will and Sasha made one of the smartest decisions not to get with you." I spat. He had a pissed off expression and honestly I couldn't care less.

"Okay, Reigh. You got what you needed to say out. Mannie, take her." Aiden said. I looked at my brother and he had a smile on his face as if he was trying to control his laughter. I wouldn't blame him though, you should see Jace's face. "Oh, Jace. If you're gonna live with us, you're gonna have to learn how to get around Reigh's bad side because so far, you are the only one who's witnessed it. Nice one, sis." Aiden winked and I smiled. I shot one last glare to Jace and stormed out the cafeteria doors.

I was at my locker putting stuff in it when I heard someone clear their throat. I shut my locker only to be met with Jace standing right by it.

"What?" I spat.

"I don't appreciate what you did in there, babe." I seethed. Him calling me babe made my blood boil.

"Okay, first off, I am not your babe. Never will be. And second, that's funny because I don't remember asking for your opinion. So if you excuse me." I walked past him, shoulder checking him on my way. "Oh, and find another ride or walk home."

---------------------------------------

Wooooooh! An update!

-Tabor