Four

When the guy left, I ran upstairs and threw on a pair of black shorts, a white vneck tshirt, and a black, blue, gray, and white flannel and my black vans. I went and did my makeup, only putting on mascara, and side braided my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and keys and stormed out to my car.

Someone is going to get fucking hit today.

------

When I arrived at school, first period was just ending which means everyone is bustling through the halls. I spotted Mannie. She had her dark brown hair in a bun and her dark brown eyes eyes me curiously. I held up a hand indicating that I'm too busy to talk. I looked around the open court again, looking for the stupid blue-eyed delinquent.

"Where the heck is he!?" I grumbled to myself. I was getting angry. I was about to walk into the freaking office and have them call him over the intercom when I saw him and my brother and their friends standing by some lockers. I jogged to Mannie and handed her my backpack. "Hold on to this. I have to kick someone's ass." She gave me a weird look, but didn't question it. I spun on my heel and stormed up to the group where I caught the last but if their conversation.

"- her she was hot and she gave me her number and-" my brother's friend, Logan, stopped talking when he saw me. He gave me a once over, but when his eyes landed on my face, which is contorted with annoyance, he backed up before he spoke to me. "Hey, Reighlynn. What's up?"

I didn't reply. I only took a step close to Jace and swung my hand, slapping him so hard and loud that the court went quiet for a second and everyone looked. "Are you fucking mental!?" I shouted.

"Me!? You're the one who came over here, guns a blazing! You fucking smacked me!" I shouted back. Aiden tried to pull me away from Jace, but it was no use. I kept my feet firmly planted on the ground.

"Well, I wouldn't have smacked the hell out of you if you didn't give our goddamn address to some man! Who, by the way, stopped by this morning when I was still at fucking home! You are pushing your limits, delinquent. I swear, if I wake up to another man rummaging through our fucking spice cabinet, I'll have you back in fucking juvy faster than you can breathe." I stared into the furious eyes of Jace.

"You what!?" It was Aiden who spoke. I turned towards him and he looked furious. "Jace! What the fuck!? We're are talking later." He glared at his best friend then turned towards me. "Are you okay? Did anything happen?" He asked concerned.

"Well, besides the fact that I was in practically nothing and I felt like I was gonna get jumped, I'm fine." I glared at Jace. "You're so lucky my parents aren't home." And I stormed off.

-----

Considering it's Friday night, I didn't have to worry about homework until Sunday, so I invited Mannie, Halley, Sasha, Chester, and Devin over for a movie night, but all they want to talk about is what happened this morning.

"Dude. It was the slap heard around the fucking court!" Devin said, scooting closer and wrapping his arm around Mannie. They've been dating for a while and it's really cute. She smiled at him and turned her attention back to me, as did every one else.

"He deserved it." I shrugged. Sasha nodded in agreement.

We watched about two movies before everyone started to leave. Mannie was staying though because she wanted to spend the night and we would go shopping tomorrow.

"I still can't believe you smacked him that hard." She laughed as we walked into the kitchen and started fixing some ice cream.

"Mannie, he gave some random older guy the address. He left the door unlocked and that man came in when I was all alone! I had too." I said. I told Mannie about everything during lunch and she was just as furious.