"Singles Night"

"I am Happy you came d", I said while holding Dad's arm and walking beside him. "You know how long I wanted us to be together like this".

Dad exhaled, chuckling, "I am sorry that I didn't keep up with you like your mother always did". 

I replied smiling silently, "You know whenever mom and I fought, in the end she would always bring me tinitiny small pale blue flag as a peace sign".

"I actually brought one too", dad said and putted his hand inside his blazer to bring this.

"I brought it, Um, I wanted to bring peace between us", dad passed me and grope my arms and we kept walking around the hotel where all of us were staying for the past few days

"I brought it, Um, I wanted to bring peace between us", dad passed me and grope my arms and we kept walking around the hotel where all of us were staying for the past few days. And mostly the place where my beloved Sammy and Stev gonna tie their knots. "Its, I found it".

"In mom's diary", I replied being excited. 

Dad nodded and smothered my hairs. "I didn't really think when you will grow up, you would look like...", dad slowly stopped talking.

"I look like a Gothic ha", I nervously said laughing awkwardly as well.

"No no no, I didn't say that", dad denied instantly. "I was about to say, you look more like your mom now".

"I do", I asked wondering. "You know, I only have her one picture! That too inside my head. The day she actually scold me for...". I sighed remembering the time when I came all terrifying to her. 

_________________

FLASHBACK 

"mom", I loudly locked the door behind me. "momm", I cried out, screaming mom inside the House. 

She came downstairs running, "Baby, are you okay what happened". She found me standing in dirt all over my clothes, skin. Torn up dress sleeves, and tears all over my face. "What happened, Holy", she asked hugging me in. 

"Mom, the uber, the driver. He... he tried to... I smashed him with rock mom", I tightly holded her. "Mom I'm scared, he said he won't leave me". 

Mom pushed me and I fell over the floor. Hitting the shoe rack with my forehead, "Mom, please mom. Don't tell dad, help me mom! I don't wanna go, that driver, He will find me mom".

"You know, I had go through a lot for you, because before beginning all these, your Dad already told me to abort you. He thought you had to need to come in this freaking worls". 

I stood up, "Mom, please mom. Don't, I promise you, you would never see me going anywhere, doing anything. I won't do any jobs in cafes, nor even in clubs. I promise mom. I will listen to dad from now on. Mom, please".

"Do give a thought of what I said young lady, You, I took a decision, which was you. I decided to be with your dad, just cause you. Okay", mom looked into my eyes straight. Her eyes were red and she was about to tear up.