"Midnight In Bahamas"

*Ted's Point Of View* 

So Holy ain't the one who speaks up so easily, but well not everyone is so easy going person. Or maybe she doesn't feel like it to talk to me, well fair enough, sober lady isn't the jolly good! I guess the next time I feel like talking to her, I should bring her poison as well. "Hehe naughty deal", I chuckled.

"What deal?", Holy narrow her eyes. 

Shoot, I've thought out loud. GOD!! You Holy Influencing Persona!!!

*Phone Rings*

I looked into my phone screen and its the call from Frencia's nurse. I took a pause for beat and I notice that Holy's eyes are looking straight into my phone screen.

"Is someone ill in your family",  Holy said by being curious.

By telling her give me a minute in signlanguage. I walked a little forward. 

I called back to the nurse, "Hello, Frency", and waited for the answer.

"Hi, bro-th-er! Are y-ou com-in-g aannd vis-it mme", she asked me being anxious.

"I'll, soon enough. I promise! You and I will celebrate your birthday too. Into our big magical home. Where everything will move by your finger tip. okay", I told her and started whipping the corners of my eyes.

"it's already bed time, she has to take her medicines too. Say bye to her now", the nurse requested by being polite. 

Giving her my love wrapped promises and assurities that I'm gonna visit her soon I cut the call. It's almost been a year since I've last met her. To give her all the privilege that she needs, I have to stay away from her for more now, so that she can have it all. Wish If I wasn't so careless that day, well grandma you are always right! Nothing good happens after 2am.

"Well what happened", Holy asked me, tapping gently on my shoulder. "Is it your sister? Is she okay", she said raising her brows up and keeping her palm over my shoulder.

"Well, your guess is right. Yeah my sister", I took a pause for a second to put my phone back into my pocket. "Actually her nurse always calls me at 21.30 everyday. To make sure she talks to me before goinf to bed. She's paralyzed so she can't do usual stuffs by her own. So....That's all".

Passing a gentle smile, Holy told me that everything eventually falls on line. Even though she doesn't know what happened to Frencia, nor what I did. But the way she said those words it felt,  as If she knows it all. 

"You know she lives in Ohio, and I live in the moments, C", poutting my mouth sadly I told Holy this.

"oh....", she nods her head for a second and then, "wait what", she narrows her eyes and finds the mischief full words of mine. 

"hahaha very funny".

She looks adorable when she finds out the lowkey jokes. Well I know you can be more cute, try hard enough Holy! 

"What are you looking at Ted! huh", she questions me because my eyes have stared her for a while now. To break the awkwardness from her side, she started texting someone!

To break the awkwardness completely I said, "phew, you look so hungry, C", archery in dark. God, please hit the bulls eye! 

End Of Ted's Point Of View

*Holy's Point Of View* 

Agh this Ted! Been starring at me for like, ages. Has He even heard what I said. Gosh, Sammy where are you? I started texting her, well she even Sent a picture of our resort. She says its beside the road as well as the beach. Great, this suits herself.