"I'm A Bartender"

White skin, hint of pink touch over uncertain freckles,"CEO of Aykled company, Miss. C. Holy?". Asked the young man,  wearing absolute nothing formal but sweat shirt and casual torn jeans. 
Staring at the man through my cool glasses, "You are the Head of Irish Ltd?" I asked by being a  little too hesitate. I've not ever came across with someone like him. Although he's first impression was quite speak able of his personality now. Or else why would anyone will chose a bar for an important business meeting? Everything falls on the line now. Spoiled rich, yes yes and genius. 

While sitting in front of me he stretched his jeans a bit."I guess you have a hearing problem, Miss C?" again said.
I started to rough in to look good in the moment, although wearing a formal olive colored mid length dress looks stunning whenever I put on, shaping my hour glass body."Oh my god, no! I'm so sorry, was a bit distracted." I tired to say politely.
He put his hands on the table and bend closer, "Oh why? Am I way too hot for this weather!" while giving me a wink he shrug flirtingously.
I put my waved out bangs behind my ears carelessly as if I care about his so called view.
He leaned back at the chair, sighing, "Oh I get it, I guess I'm not that much hot right".
I slightly exhaled and said"No it is not like that.."
Folding his long saggy sleeves he said, "So you are saying I'm hot enough?".
Crossing my legs this time, I started to title my feet. "Oh I mean yes, you are!" I said while keeping a fake flirty smile.
Ugh this guys is so annoying, why the hell I was sent to do a business deal with him! Rich narcissist, no good for genius.

"Ahem, ahem..." he clears his throat.
"Can we start the meeting?" I asked by wearing the heels tight.
"By the way, what's my name you said?" He asked while leaving the bar table, waking through the immense crowd, toward the beer counter.
Mr. _________ Oh lord seriously.... again? I forget the name of the person who might have a billion dollar business deals for our company.
HOLY, holy fool!

*text ringgg beep*
----------------------------------

Samantha: in a meeting with bossy! whatup?

Holy: what's the name of the guy I've came here to meet?

Samantha: Some Teddy A. Mosbi... I guess

Holy: what? Teddy? you sure?!! :3

Samantha: guess who has forgotten name again? ×)

Holy: hellyaa PLS tell me with 1000% assurity sammy!! :/

Samantha: its Ted A. Mosbi for sure! -.-

Holy: ugh loveyaaa <3
-----------------------------------------

Why the hell he's taking so long? Is he buying beer or making it by himself? Weird and unprofessional indeed! Mr. T. Mosbi or Mr. Ted Mosbi, okay where's he now?!

A voice came from behind, "Looking for someone, over there? Or expecting someone to join us?". It's Ted, tapping my shoulder gently.
"Oh, no no. Just waiting for you. Took a long ha?" I replied with an eye roll.
"You must be thinking what an unprofessional guy I'm. The thing is my working ways aren't so stereotype. I work the way that works for me and my dealers" he said while sipping the chilled beer. Indeed he has a hot environmental view around him!
"Yea I am sure. But i guess we are forgetting that we have an important issue to discuss today, here", while making an eww impression about the bar I notified him. 
"Oh, Yea! Would you kindly pass me your laptop!" he asked having a peaky smile at the corner of his lips.
Ugh my laptop, for what? I don't like people touching my stuff but I really want to end this meeting ASAP.
"I guess you are again distracted by the view of mine, no worries let me get that by myself", he leaned towards me, giving his hand forward to get the laptop. A cute little locket comes out hanging from his neck. Shaped as *F* probably his girlfriends name.