"Everything With The Strawberry Fillings"

*A Week & Half After The Halloween*

"Sam...", I packed my laptop and necessary things to get going. Why isn't she coming down? I went upstairs, opening the door of her room. "Ops, Sorry guys", I instantly closed my eyes. "Sucha bad timing. I'm waiting downstairs Sam, come fast".

"No, I'm on leave today. So are you", she said. Probabaly tonguing with Steven. GOD couples!!

I locked the door and left home, on the way driving, I recived a call. This number is no longer unknown to me, "Hey Ray". 

The sleepy voice of a guy is definitely a turn on, "Morning beautiful". He said, "On the way to office".

"Yes Mr. Late", I said and chuckling from the other side of the phone echod immediately.

I took a turn, "I'm coming to your house, let me give you a ride to office today". 

"You're driving home? Okay okay I'm running downstairs with pants on, unlike the last time", he said fastly and I laughed cutting the call.

I drove into his driveway, coming out and leaning back at the car. Waiting for the MAN. 

"Wow, No Mr. Cale today", Rayan said knoting his shoelace. "That's why, I thought how come you are so fast today", he took a pause to intake enough air. 

I laughed, hugging him I said to get in fast. And I start the car, "Apparently Sam decided to take a leave today. But I had to finish some pending work of last week, so just took the keys and vroom". 

Struggling with his wrist watch Rayan said, "Umm yes, Steve told me they are going to the Peggy's cake SHOP today. For the Wedding cake testing". I hum in response.

"I thought you were going too, Steve said one of his new friend and his fiancee will be there too", Ray finished. 

"Ted", I asked sounding casual. 

"Yeah Ted and his fiancee", he said. 

"Oh",

After being successful on wearing the watch, "Ugh this is so tough, why you never tie the watch for me. When you yourself gifted me this beautiful watch". 

Shrugging off I said, "haha, why don't you wear something else which is easy to wear". I looked at him. 

"Because I want to have a topic to talk about this awesome watch that you gifted me. Kinda showing off thingy". 

"Why", I giggled. "Besides, I just followed your lead and threw those darts and won the watch".

"Because on our fifth date I am gonna bring this watch out and pretend like this watch was gifted by someone so damn special that I can't describe", 

"ugh Ray, so cliche and a lie", we both laughed enough until I hit his base. "Good bye Ray", I waved at him from inside the car. 

He bended and pass his head through the window, "Hey, I'm going with Steven and Sam at the Peggy's. I knew her so, wanna go to the cake tasting with me". 

"I honestly have a lot of work today. I can't", I told him being sad. " I really wish If I could but I seriously can't", I might be lying now.

"I really wish If you could do", he said sadly. But I had to be negative about this. 

"How about you give me the address of the Cake Shop and If I can I will come", I said to give him a small hint that I'm definitely interested but little.