Chapter 1: Beaches,Besties And Bruises

P.O.V Camilla Perez:

      The suns warm rays beat down on my natural sun kissed skin as I made my way to my friend Isabella's house.We made plans to go to the beach today. Seeing as how we haven't hung out in awhile, we'd really like to catch up.The walk from mine and my dads apartment to Isabella's house wasn't that far, only like a 10 minute walk or so.

      The sun was decently hot today, like eighty one degrees or something meaning the perfect weather to spend a day at the beach. So, I chose an outfit according to the weather. A white polka dot off the shoulder tie top,with some denim shorts and a belt and I just threw my hair up into a messy bun.

      As I made my way down the street I scrolled through a few Instagram pictures and memes. The usual way for me to occupy myself. When I arrived at my destination, I texted Bella that I was outside of her house and that she needed to come out.

*    *

Camilla:Hurry up hoe i'm outside! ;)

Lil Bitch:Don't rush me you perra!

Camilla:Si,no vayas llamando nombres ahora,sucio azada,te amo perra. 

Lil Bitch:Te amo a perra 

 (Translation Aye don't go around calling names now dirty hoe Love ya bitch)

*    *

    A few seconds later Bella came out of her house dressed in a white body suit with some cut off jean shorts and a pair of sun glasses.She just had her long black silky smooth hair down simple but yet cute. Nothing of surprise, Isabella is quite beauteous.

"You ready to go?" I asked her pushing the phone into the back pocket of my shorts. "Or do I need to wait another ten hours."

"Don't be so overly dramatic Camilla."

"I'm not being dramatic." I let out a short chuckle. We made our way down the street heading towards our set destination- the beach. "So how are things with your dad?"Bella asked.

   "Umm they're good,well as good as they can be." I said truthfully.

"So he hasn't, ya know, hit you?"

"Well, I didn't exactly say that." I mumbled under my breath. Apparently, not quiet enough.

"CAMILLA ANDREA PEREZ!"

"WHAT?"

"You promised me the last time, that if he ever hit you again you would call me immediately." She said and by the angry tone in her voice I could tell that she was pissed.

"I'm sorry okay, it's just that if I did it would have made things worse."

"I don't care Camilla."

"Look, can we just drop this and go to the beach, I just wanna have a good time, okay?"

"Whatever." She shrugged.

    Ten minutes later we arrived at the beach, we into the bathrooms to change into our swimsuits. Mine was an army green strappy two piece it showed skin but not to much skin.  Whereas, Isabella's was a rose gold strapless shiny two piece bikini it showed more then mine.I wouldn't expect less from Bella she's more confident with her body then mine.

     For the rest of the day we tanned,
talked and swam for a couple of hours.

      By the time we got to Bella's house it was already dark outside she offered to drive me home but I kindly declined. It took me a few minutes to get home, but as I made my way the steps of the apartment complex I noticed the door slightly ajar.