Time to Get Rowdy

Claus's Pov 

"GET BACK HERE!"

I was chocked slammed against the wall as he reached for Kirby. I kicked his side causing him to let out a huge yelp. He looked at me, the red marks on his face glowing brighter, and slammed me against the floor. 

"FUCKING LITTLE PEST!" He yelled as he punched my face. Kirby jumped on him from behind just before he delivered another blow. He fell back as Kirby put him in a head lock. Kirby looked at me and said, "GET NINTEN!" I nodded and ran for my boyfriend. 

Shit!

He broke out of Kirby's hold and punched her. He jumped on me from behind causing us to fall. I turned around and socked him in the face. He yelped as I pushed him off of me. I turn to run once again but he grabbed my leg causing me to fall. He crawled on top of me and began beating me. 

"YoU tHiNk YoU could GeT tHe BeSt Of Me?!" he chuckled as he continuously threw punches at my face. Blood began to spill from my mouth along with my nose. He began to laugh louder at the sight of this. 

"FUCKING BASTARD!"  Kirby yelled as he pulled him back. As he came to the floor, he jumped on his stomach. At this, the man gasped in pain as the air erupted from his lungs to his throat. He began to cough and I got up.

"Take this!" I yelled as I kicked his gut. From that, he coughed out blood. Desperately gasping for air, he tried to get up. I kicked him down once more to make sure he wouldn't get up. 

I looked at Kirby and said, "Keep him there." Kirby nodded at got on top of him. He reached in his pocket and took out a long ribbon to tie him up with. I nodded and headed towards Ninten. 

"ENOUGH!" the man yelled as he elbowed Kirby in the gut. Kirby gasped and let go of the man. He turned his attention towards me. I looked back just as he grabbed something from his cloak. From the object emitted fire.  

What in the name...

"ARCFIRE!" 

I ball flame hit my lower back. I yelled in pain as it burned through my clothes along with my skin. I fell to the floor. My blood felt as though it was boiling on my back. I groaned in pain as the feeling got worse.  I looked up to see a look of horror on Ninten's face. I clenched my fists and tried to get back up. 

"NoT aS pOwErFuL aS yOu ThOuGhT yOu WeRE hUh?" he said as he stepped on my back. I yelled in pain as he digged his boot into my wounded skin. "GET OFF HIM!" I heard Kirby yell. He turned and grabbed him by the face just as he pounced on him. The man chuckled and squeezed Kirby's face harder. Kirby struggled and put his hands on his wrist. the man laughed louder, digging his foot deeper into my back. I yelled in pain, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. 

Fuck! This hurts so bad! What do I do?! I need to get Ninten! I need to save Kirby! THINK!

He is way stronger than me. I can't even get up. There's gotta be a way-

The wings on my back spread as instinct took over. Shocked, the man feel back and let go of Kirby.

I totally forgot about my upgrades! Thank you Shulk!

 I got up and turned around to look at him. Furious, I sword made of lighting appeared in my hand. I pointed it at the center of his throat. 

"Reveal yourself!" I said threatingly. The man chuckled and took off his hood slowly. Kriby, who was on floor behind me, gasped. He got up slowly and walked to the now revealed man. 

"Robin?!"