It's Ok, I'm Ok

🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

((Get it because he's a fairy boy. HAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...No? Ok. I stop))

"It doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to keep fighting me and I don't have to fight you. It'll stop if you just tell me where a boy named Lucas is."

I looked at the dark figure in front of me. It appeared to be the shape of a girl but I can't really can't tell. It for sure sounds like a girl. She is wearing all black , making it hard to tell what her hair color is or her race. The only thing that's visible was those neon pink eyes. 

To be honest, I don't even know how I got in this situation. One moment, I was working peacefully. The next I find myself fighting against a women who just happen to wanna find Lucas. Not to mention she pulled out a knife when got closer to me. She also killed my costumers before any of them could call the cops. I did a number on her but, there wasn't much I could do against a knife. 

Isn't this just fantastic. 

Shut up.

Your so stubborn.

Your me and I know.

Why don't we just tell her what she wants to know?

NO WAY IN HELL!

Fine get killed.

"I'm becoming impatient," said the masked girl, "Just tell me already!". I stood up, holding my aching chest. I shook my head as a response. She growled and grabbed a...

A GUN?!

"Last chance cutey before I make you bleed till next week . WhErE iS tHe BoY nAmEd LuCaS?!" She yelled while pointing the gun directly towards my head. I grinned and shook my head. It makes me happy when people get frustrated over things like this. 

"FINE!" She yelled. Right as she pulled the trigger I moved. The bullet scratched me as I fell behind the desk. I groaned in pain and quickly moved. She shot just a few seconds after I moved. I rolled to next to the door in the back. Just as I opened the door, she my leg. Out of shock I fell to the floor and the door shut behind me. 

Fuck...

I groaned in pain and put my back against the wall. I covered my ears as three shots came flying through the door. I jumped at every shot. I waited for the last shot to come but for dome reason it didn't. 

She saving the last bullet or she reloading...

I crawled into a cabinet and shut the door. Luckily I'm small enough to fit completely inside. As soon as I got in I whipped out my phone to call Lucas. 

"Pick up, pick up, pick up," I whispered. Within a few seconds he answered. At this oint, I'm running on pure adrenaline. 

"Hey Link. What's up?"

"Shhh! I'm in trouble."

"What! Why?"

"I got into a fight."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"There is this girl at the shop that is looking for you. She-"

I heard the door slam open. I immediately hung up on Lucas and peaked threw the small crack of the cabinet. There she was, searching for me in this large room. "Sorry for keeping you waiting Cutey!" I heard the women yell. She began throwing things in search of me. I bit my lip and began devising a plan that might save me.

The front door is the only way out. So how can i get there? Well one things for sure, I'm not going to get out without a fight. Not to mention my leg was shot and I have a lot of cuts. So I'm going to be super slow. 

"WHERE ARE YOU?! IF YOU COME OUT, I WON'T MAKE YOUR DEATH TO PAINFUL!" She yelled. She kinda sounds like a psychopath. Who am I kidding she IS one. How do I out smart-

I'VE GOT IT!

I peaked out the cabinet a little. She was opening the closet. Perfect. I erased my breath and quietly stepped out the cabinet, making sure it wouldn't creak. I didn't bother to close it. Slowly and silently I made my way towards the women. She seemed to be really distracted. 

Don't screw this up...

"Hey," I whispered behind her back. She turned and got ready to shoot but, I was quicker. I punched her in the face and she feel back. She dropped the gun.  Quickly, I throat checked her and grabbed the gun. Without hesitation, I shot the gun at her arms and one of her legs. She cried out in pain. 

You did it... 

I dropped the gun and fell back to the floor. I felt my head grow dizzy and my vision began to blur. I felt the pain consume my body in an instant. I chuckled slightly out of relief.

It's ok...I'm ok...

Everything went black.