Status Update

Lucas's Pov

Keys? Check. Wallet? Check? Phone? Check. Anything else? I feel like I'm missing something.

I looked around the living room, wandering what I was missing. I looked in the corner of the room and saw my jacket. Next to it lay a backpack. Of course. I grabbed the two and began to open the door of my apartment. 

My apartment really isn't that small nor is it big. It has a decent sized kitchen, 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, and a decent sized living room. The rooms were painted a pale yellow. I gave each room a personality of it's own. My room was geeky and very nerdy while the second room was like an office. The living room and the kitchen where given a simple yet homey look. Of course the curtains where white with flowery ends. The table cloth like wise. This was perfect for a person like me.

 Bonnie came up to me. I pet her while saying, "You be a good girl ok? Take care of the place for me." With that, I walked outside and locked my apartment door. Once I did so, I began to head towards the parking lot to get my Toyota RAV4. Yes, I have a car. My father bought me one before I left the house. And it's actually a really reliable car.  

I unlocked the car door and got inside, starting up the car. I looked at the time. 5:37? I'll make it on time. 

I drove out of the parking lot ad started towards my college. If you must know I'm attending my 2 year of college. I am turning 19 in 4 months. I take classes in health for humans and pets. I am a registered nurse. I'm working on being a vet or a doctor. Either one works. Man I've clearly got my life together right?

Answer: No I don't. I barely get any sleep because of the amount of work I have. Not to mention the stress of helping patients, paying bills and fees, and worrying about my physical well being. I also have many problems with my mental health. I currently suffer from anxiety, PTSD, and a bad eating disorder. Life couldn't get any better am I right?

Just then I got a text on my phone. I looked down at it then immediately put my eyes back on the road. I never text while driving...EVER! I can't afford a car crash. Go ahead, call me over dramatic. I refuse to take that risk.

I pulled into the parking lot, parking my car next to a red one. I grabbed my stuff and began to walk towards the large school. I took my phone so I could check to see who texted me. 

Villa.

 Villager: hey were r u right now?

Lucas: college

Lucas: why u need something?

Villager: nope

Villager: Just wanted to know where u were

Lucas: why?

Villager: I dunno. Bored I guess.

Lucas: Are u going to be late again?

Villager: Nah bro. I woke up early this time 

Lucas: oh ok. see ya 

Villager: see ya

I know what your thinking. Me. Having friends? No way. Yes, I do have friends. And their not fake either. I guess their something I can look forward to. My friends just so happen to be Villager, Toon Link, Kirby, Kumatora, Duster, Bonnie, and of course Claus. Even though Claus is my brother,  I still take him as a friend as well. 

 I walked into my classroom, observing the people inside. There, I saw Toon Link and Kirby talking. I smiled. Walking towards them, I realized there was something else I was missing. 

My binder! I left it in the work room!

Something tells me...this is going to be an off day.