Searching

⚾️⚾️⚾️

I was driving to a college located near apartment complex Hoping to get some clues. l really wanna find him...Badly. He means the world to me. l know l didn't come all this way for nothing... l least l Hope l didn't.

l wonder how he is...

I parked in a spot near the college. After turning off the car, I jumped out and looked around the place. The college is huge, I'll admit. I wonder how much the tuition costs? It's probably a fortune. I doubt Lucas would go here...maybe. 

I walked up to the door and opened it, my eyes scanning the place. I looked up at the celling then down at the floor. My eyes anaylezed the white tiles spread across the floor. I looked back up and sighed.

This...is...going to be hard...

What was I thinking? Their could be tons of Lucas's in this school. there is no way in hell I'll be able to find him.

"Try describing him dumbass."

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Jeez I'm so stupid. I swear, I never think of things till someone tells me. Welp, guess I should get going.

 I was about to head toward the office until I realized something...

Who the fuck  just said that?

I turned to face a somewhat familiar red head staring at me. He had a long-sleeved turtle neck on and blue jeans with chains hanging from the side. One of his eye's was green while the other remained red. He carried very thick books in his hand. 

"Claus?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Nah bro. It's the candy man. What the fuck are you doing here?"

I stood up straight.

"I was looking for-"

"Lucas?"

"Yep."

He sighed.

"How did I know."

He walked over to me. I was about to get ready for a slap but instead, I got a warm hug. I hesitated, then I hugged back. He separated and grabbed my shoulders and he said, "It's nice to see you again." I smiled and for a moment, I thought he was going to cry...

...

...

...

...

until he slapped me. 

"You could've come sooner! It is hectic here," He said as I rubbed my cheek.  I growled and said, "I never had the money until now." He furrowed his brow then shook his head. He then back handed me just as I took my hand off of my face. I growled again and looked at him angrily. 

"So how long do you plan on looking for Lucas?" Claus asked eagerly. Still rubbing my face, I sighed and said,"Well if you would tell me, I'd say today." He smiled and pat me on the back.

"He's here in this building ," he said cheerfully. My eyes widened as I looked at Claus. "Room 209," he said as if he read my mind.

Without a second thought, I dashed towards the halls. It did t take long before I found the class room.

THIS IS IT!

I slammed open the door,my chest begging for air. Everyone in the class looked up in unison. I gulped and stood up straight. "Is there a boy named Lucas in this class," I said as calmly as I could.

A boy with blonde hair slicked up with a red flannel on stood up. He looked at me with curios eyes. "Who's asking?" He said slowly. I smiled.

"A boy named Ness," I said cheerfully. His eyes widened as I walked towards him. "And," I said putting my hand on his face, "he would like to speak to you immediately."

My violet eyes met his blue ones. As soon as he recognized me,  his eyes began to tear up. "Nessie!" He yelped and hugged me tight.  I smiled and stroked his hair. "Lukiss," I said gently, my eyes slowly filling with water.

Finally, I found him and he's all mine...