An Opportunity Like This?

⚾️⚾️⚾️

The leaves blew as the breeze filled the sky. The trees shook in harmony with one another. The grass danced in the winds embrace. The water glistened in the Sun's shower of light. As for the view, it was perfect... 
...

....

...

....

....

....

....

....

....

If I wasn't stuck inside a classroom doing a math test...

Uggghhhh!

Math is just one of those subjects I've always hated. It's stupid, it's boring and it's hard. I wish the person who made math would die. Why can't I just have history? History, compared to math, is AWSOME. Who doesn't like to write about dead people? It's amazing to learn how our world developed in such a Shi- I mean, fantastic way.

I tapped my pencil on the desk and put my free hand on my head. I looked frustrated and tired. To be honest I was stressed out. Not only do I have a test for math but, I also have a test in physics. Ughhh. College sucks.

I looked out the window and stared. It's a lovely day outside and I'm in a classroom full of nerds and none of those nerds are Lucas.

Lucas...

I miss him. I wish he'd never left. Otherwise, I wouldn't feel this depressed. I mean...it is kinda my fault. I wonder why he suddenly stopped texting me. Maybe he had an incident. But, then why wouldn't he tell me about it? It probably doesn't matter anyway. He most likely forgot about me.

I answered the last couple of questions on my test as best as possible. I then looked over the answers. Satisfied, I got up and turned my test in. As returned to my desk I realized something.

I'm such an idiot!

I went into my bag and searched for my homework. I have Korean as a foreign language class. Don't get me wrong, I love the class...considering I already knew how to speak it fluently. Yeah, speaking in Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean is no problem for me. My mom knows how to speak a lot of languages so of course she taught me. However, writing it is a whole different story.

I groaned as I looked at the packet I had to do. This was gonna take awhile. I began to write and wonder how people learned the language in the first place. Did they just know how to speak it or start out with a lot of random words? Aw well.

~⚾️🕑 Time Skip🕑⚾️~

I walked out of school an immediately began to wander around  the city. I have practice today but, who cares. Right now is the time to chill.

I put on my head phones and began to play my favorite play list. Today I was going to do nothing.

"Cause my, high hopes are getting low because these people are so old~," I sang as walked the streets. The wind blew as I sang. Almost as if it responded to my voice. I'll admit, I'm not that good at singing but, I don't care. If ya don't like my voice than don't listen.

I jumped over the fence and started walking down the hill that lead to town. My hair blew as I walked down the steep hill.

Lucas would love this...

He would wouldn't he? He always like looking at sceneries. I bet he'd adore this view. He always did like looking a pet beautiful things.  Sometimes I wonder why he didn't look at himself more.

I jumped on the side walk and looked around. There were so many people out today. Especially at the drug store. Who knows, there could be an event going on.

I looked over to left and saw a boy with a skateboard bullying some kid. I decided to go over there and see what was going on.

"Give me back my skate board!" cried the smaller kids. The bigger one laughed and replied, "Oh yeah? What you gonna do if I don't. Cry for help?" I took off my head phones and taped on the kids shoulder. He turned and looked at me.

"Hi," I said. He dropped the skate board and started making up random excuses. I didn't bother to listen. Instead I picked up the board and gave the smaller boy. "Thank you mister!" He said. With that, he rode off. The other boy began to get upset.

"No fair!" He exclaimed. I looked at him and said, "Dude, you can't just pick on people who have what you don't have. You'll never get anything that way. How about trying to earn it? I swear it's better than laying on your fat ass and picking  on others who are better than you."

With that, I put on my headphones and continued to walk off. The city isn't normally this eventful so I'm gonna check out what's going on.

I walked to the center of Onett. I saw some dude up on the fountain shouting some nonsense. I rolled my eyes and counties to walk. Well that was until,

"Hey you sir! With the yellow and blue hoodie!"

I turned around and a whole crowd was looking at me. The guy smirked and began to laugh. "Do you think you can catch the fastest runner in the world!" He yelled. I turned to see who it was. Some dude with jet black hair and a running outfit on.

I turned to look at the man and said, "Yeah sure. But, what's in it for me?" He smiled and said, "Why! There a 560,000 dollar prize!" I furrowed my brow and continued to walk away. "Bullshit," I said.

"No it's not!"

I turned back to face him.

"Yeah it is. There is no way a person like you carries money like that"

"How dare you! I have the money right here!"

"Right where?"

He hesitated and took the check out from his pocket. I walked up to him and analyzed it. It was definitely a check for 560,000 dollars. But the problem was, is he going to trick me?

"So your telling me you'll hand over this check, without tricking me or playing some sort of mind game? You give it to me for real? No tricks?" I asked in disbelief. He hesitated and nodded. I looked at the runner at thought for a while.

It wouldn't hurt to try...

"Fine but, if I don't get the money I'll be pissed," I said. He smirked and replied, "of course. Start there." I walked over to the starting point and got ready.

"Your goal is to run around the whole city in 25 minutes or less. If you beat the runner you get the money. Clear?" He said in a serious tone. I nodded. He laughed and said,"such determination! I love it! On your mark...get set...GO!" With that I started off with a sprint and already was beating the runner.

He may have said the whole but he never said anything about short cuts...

((...that's right. More cliffhangers. Sorry guys I just haven't been active lately. A lot of shit is going on so I've been away. I promise I'll make it up to you guys. STAY SWEET MY EVIL ARMY!!! 😈😍🍰))