Wet Dreams

⚾️⚾️⚾️

~⚾️✨Dream✨⚾️~

"Hey Nessie! Get your ass over here!"

I turned to look at the blonde who called my name. Smiling I walked over to him, my hands reaching for his face. Grabbing his face I turned him towards me.

"Yes Lukiss~?" I asked him in a sweet tone. Ah those lovely nicknames we gave each other. Their really catchy. Especially mine. Just think of a cute blonde like Lucas calling you that everyday. It's a gift and blessing from heaven.

Grabbing my face, he squished my cheeks and asked, "Wanna play some video games?" Grinning, I replied "I'll do anything that you wanna do." Considering my cheeks were squished together, I sounded very weird when I said that.  He laughed and shook his head. "Your so silly Nessie," he said.

"Your the one squishing my cheeks!"

"It's not my fault that your face is so soft."

"It really isn't that soft. But...I do know what's softer."

Gently, I planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He frowned and let go of my face.

"That's all your going to give me?!" He pouted. I rolled my eyes and leaned in to kiss his cheek again. Only this time he was sneaky. He turned his face so that our lips would connect. And sure enough...it did.

Lucas quickly made the kiss more passionate. I grinned into it and hit his lip. This caused him to leave an opening. Taking my chances I quickly inserted my toungue in his mouth and the battle began. He always fights but I always win. Winning my dominance, I began wandering his mouth. Once I was sure I got his flavor down, I stopped.

He frowned once more and crossed his arms. He said he began to give me those adorable puppy dog eyes of his. Giving a tiny dog like whipper, he pleaded. "Please oh please Nessie. I promise not to bite...this time," he begged. "I dunno," I responded,"do you deserve it?"

He grinned and threw himself on the couch. He slowly began to take his shirt off as he gave a lewd look. "I dunno daddy. Does it look like I deserve it~?" He asked in a sluty tone.

Oh that's it...

I jumped on top of him, pinning him by his wrists. "Your really trying to test me right now aren't you~?" I asked, purposely trying to sound cool. He grinned and brought his face closer to mine. "I dunno daddy you tell me~," he said.

He's doing this on purpose.

Without hesitation, I attacked his fragile neck causing him the moan loudly. He covered his mouth as I left hickeys all over his neck, working my way to his sweet spot. He let out small and shaky breathes as I bit him. Finally reaching the sweetest spot on his neck, I harassed it. I gained small moans from this.

I stopped biting his neck. "Oh come on baby~. I wanna hear your sweet moans~," I cooed. He nodded and slowly released his mouth from his hand. Damn he's so obedient!

I let a sly grin creep on my face as I began biting his chest. He moaned softly as I left my marks on his body. I reached his nipple and licked it slightly. He shivered as I did this. My grin turning bigger, I attacked it. He moaned loudly as I harassed his poor nipple.

"Nessie~! Please don't tease me," he pleaded. I stopped and looked at him. "Will you be good~?" I asked. He nodded without hesitation.

Seeing he really wanted this, I slowly placed my hand on his chest. I moved my hand gently across his chest and to his pants, my mind gear to take a bite of him. 

I slowly began to undo his belt and-

~⚾️✨Reality✨⚾️~

I bolted up, my face covered in my sweat. My breathing was quick and sharp. Wiping my sweat of with my hand, I looked to see where I was. Of course I'm in my room. Where else would I be? A barn yard?

I groaned as I looked down to my now wet shorts. My dick hasn't been having a good time lately. Especially with Lucas on my mind.

Groaning, I got up and headed towards the shower. This has been happening very often, and it's starting to get annoying...in a way.

Whatever my brain was trying to tell me, it really needs to stop. I mean, it's not like I don't like the dreams but...it's beginning to make me miss more that I already do.

((There. A little smut for you heathens. Happy?))