"What!?!? That's just wrong!!" I whisper yell.

"Yeah I know but that's how it's always been..." he trails off.

I help him and the others finish washing dishes and after the other pack members where done which means we can finally eat. I go to grab my plate when I realized that Aaron wasn't behind me. He was still over by the sink talking with that girl that woke us up and a few others. I walked over and asked why he wasn't eating, completely concerned about my mate. "We wait till the younger omegas are done eating just to make sure they get enough." The guy standing next to him responds.

I nod my head and go to lean on the island they have in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Aaron asked.

"I'm waiting" I smirked.

"For what?" He tilts his head slightly.

"For them to finish."

"You don't hav-  I cut him off.

"I want to, ok blueberry."

He looks at me with shocked eyes as that girl laughs beside him. "B-blueberry?" Aaron says.

"Yeah, that's what I want to call you." He blushes.

After we ate we took a shower, not together unfortunately, and went to bed. I couldn't really sleep so I just went over the day and my thoughts instead.

When I called Aaron blueberry I was just as shocked as he was in a way. I mean come on is that the best I could come up with but, I'll just have to stick with it now I guess. *blueberry..* Ash laughed at me as I blocked him out.Why in the hell is his pack so fucking closed minded. You would think that since Aaron is supposed to be the alpha they would let him train. There is no way in hell he's going to be ready but, if he really wants to be alpha I'll do everything in my power to make sure he'll be as ready as he can be.

I wonder who beat the shit out of him the night I found out he was close by. My eyes shut as I whisper something to Aaron as I pull him close unconsciously laying my head on his clothed chest wanting to feel his warmth. "I love you."

I wake up in the morning and my blueberry is nowhere to be found. I get a little worried even though I know I shouldn't be and walk out the room sniffing the air to find him.

I keep walking till I get to the stairs and figure that he's in the kitchen. When I walk in there my eyes scanning for him he is nowhere to be found. I feel like someone's watching me.

"Are you the guy that the Alpha called in to help his son?" I turned around. He had dark gray and blue eyes and tan skin. He was a lot taller than me standing at almost 7 feet. He also gave me this weird vibe like the kind you get from a rouge almost and it wasn't so settling.

"Yeah...I am, my name is Elijah. Who are you." I say as I go over to him. He smirks in a jerk kinda way.

"Well I'm Hank and I'm one of the beta's sons in this pack."

"Ok. Nice to meet you." I try to fake a smile.

"You too." He swung his arm around my shoulder and forced me to walk with him. I felt like I was going to snap this guy's neck if he didn't get his arm off me but he wouldn't budge.