She gleams at me and hesitates shortly before she speaks "I...I lov-"

"You there! Would you like to pet blue?" The raptor-handler asks me. 'Blue' is the name of the raptor in Jurassic world so I know who he's taking about but I blink in surprise as I didn't not expect this.

My heart also races with anticipation, what was ariana going to say?

I nod "sure". He smiles at me and reaches his hand out. I let go of Arianas and hold his clammy and rough hand.

"The names Jason, welcome to universal" he winks.

Oh, now I see why he wanted me.

I cringe at him and let blue. The animatronic roses and nudges his head on my hips making me pet him.

The crowd 'awww's ' and surrounds jason and blue for photos. "Hey you, wait!" He stops me. I turn around with a confused expression.

"Sorry uhm your just really beautiful, do you want to maybe talk someti-" he's cut off by ariana who stomps her way over to us and takes her hand in mine.

"She has a girlfriend" she huffs. I smile at her and notice Jason scrunch his face up in disgust. "Nevermind..."

I couldn't care less about what he thinks, I shake my head at ariana "your just a jealous mess today aren't you?" I tease.

"Shut up and common, we're going to ride Jurassic world!" She drags me through the large arch that says 'Jurassic world ride' and through the fast pass line to catch up with the others.

"Here Guys let's put this on, Scott bought it at this gift shop while you were being hit on by the raptor handler" Brian says passing us some cool universal rain ponchos.

Ariana scowls at him while I roll my eyes and remove my Harry Potter robe to replace it with the poncho. Ari does the same and takes my robe as well as hers to place it in her backpack.

When we're all set to go, we get in the cue and wait until a boat arrives and for a universal member to direct us to our seats.

On the edge to the very left it's Derek then Courtney and Ariana and I. Brian and scott and Oscar behind us with 2 more passengers.

The boat is already wet when we sit down and I mentally thank scott for thinking about the ponchos because without them, we would have already been soaked.

As soon as the members make sure that we're in securely we begin to move. I take Arianas hand in mine, using my free one to grip onto the lap bar.

We sway with the water as we move up and go through some large double doors welcoming us to Jurassic world.

We look at realistic screens of a giant aquatic dinosaur and get splashed every now and then by some animatronics during the ride.

Finally, when we reach the climatic part of the ride we begin to move up and pass through a dark scene with dinosaur animatronics and realistic sounds.

The last thing we see before experiencing the drop is a large T. rex popping out from above us.

My stomach flips as I scream and hear Ariana do the sound but shout out "oh shit!" Before we reached the end and get splashed by water.

We laugh at each other and smile as the ride flows through back to the beginning.

We exit and remove our ponchos, Ariana and I place our Harry Potter outfits back on and head into the Jurassic world gift shop.

I purchase a grey Jurassic world t-shirt and a brown army Jurassic cap.

Next, the crew and Oscar head over to the mummy ride. As we go through the fast pass lane on the outside part of the queue, we notice how then sun is beginning to set and decide to take a group picture at the mummy statue.