Izuku: And HAND GUY!

Izuku's pov  

Blue hair, emo vibes, smells like pizza crust, looks 2% like me. . .

GASP! HAND GUY!- I- I mean, MY BROTHER!

"BRU-DER!" I shout.

People look at us weird.

"EVERYONE! THIS MAH BROTHER! EVERYONE SAY HELLO!" I demand.

"HI RANDOM PEOPLE!" Some random dude with orange hair shouts, everyone else just walks away.

"HELLO TO YOU TWO, RANDOM DUDE!" I shout back, then look at m Y aMaz Ing broTheR.

"What do you mean? Brother? Wuh?" He asks, confused.

"Oop- Sksksk, guess pops doesn't love you enough to tell you. Hate ta' break it to ya', bud." I put my hand on his shoulder, "We're brothers." I look straight into his eyes and nod.

"The fuck? Why was I never informed of this- Waiiit a fucking second! How do I know you're not lying! For all I know, you could be some hero scum!" Shigaraki smirks, as if he's the smartest guy in the world for having basic human knowledge.

"Dad's AFO. I got the better parent, you can disintegrate shit with your hands, part of the LOV- which is a such a lame name, by the way, you are dating Dabi, and you both want me to join y'all's relationship, since you didn't know I was your brother." I said all in one breath.

"Damn, that's accurate. Damn. So, your my brother. So, ya' got anyone to add to me and Dabi's relationship?" He asks.

"Well. . ." I trail off.

Let's think about this.

If I shipped everyone in the class with someone, who would that leave free.

If Kaminari and Shinsou date, who goes with Sero?

How would Sero's relationship with them end up, though.

Inside the imagination station in Izu's head

"Damn, I wanna disegrate something so bad right now, I'm so angry that Dabi ate the last of my fries." Shigaraki ranted.

"You can disintegrate some of my tape! I guess. . ." Sero offered, and grabbed scissors to cut the tape.

"Thanks." Shigaraki thanked, and shrugged.

"Mhm!" Sero hummed.

Sero dispensed some tape and was about to cut it, when Shigaraki put his whole hand on it.

"Oh shit! These scissors are dull! Take your hand off of the tape!" Sero yelped.

"I- I- I- I- I can't! It's stuck!" Shigaraki exclaimed.

"Shit! Ima die!" Sero yelled, then promptly died coz' anime logic.

"Here lies the body of Hanta Sero. He was a good man, he taped instead of vaped. Um, yeah. Anyone wanna go get McDonald's?" Kirishima asked.

The mood went from dark and depressing to cheery and sweet real quick.

Sero looked down from the heavens and smiled. "At least they moved on quickly. But fUck theM For noT brInGinG mE McDonald's!" Sero then continued to rant on about McDonald's.

End of Izu's imagination station.  

Nope. Never.

"No. No one! See ya, bro. Tell dad that mom scored All Might for me, will ya'?" I asked as I walked away, not waiting for an answer.

Please name this time skip! It's very lonely and antisocial   

"Mom. I'm home." I muttered, not making an effort to yell.